OG 2020
Grim Scribe
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Harbinger
Jan 10, 2020
Michigan
www.twitch.tv
So i've been thinking about this idea for a few weeks now... but instead of just going on google and copy pasting every single design I think would look great and fit in with deadhaus. I figured that i would start this thread and have the community drop some ideas as well.

Just go by the guideline of....
post pictures / concept art of a sets / pieces of armor, or weapons you think looks great and would fit in the gothic setting that is Deadhaus Sonata.

Try to let others post some ideas too (plz "try" not to flood the forum - like post 1 then let 5-7 other people post then go ahead and repost something else you find interesting or something rather than 25 posts in a row from one person)

i'm sure the devs and artists will look at what WE would like to see in the game and make cosmetic skins we would appreciate.

I'll start with this one... saw it on FB awhile back, and I have already shown it to a few people. but even though we haven't seen a female character i think this piece would be absolutely perfect for a Female vampire noble.
found it on a FB post but was created at

hysteriamachine.com/
94257042_2990387884408891_5357594603631411200_o.jpg

Last edited:
Something like this:
983b0c5ec27251d225dedab132930dc6.jpg

Not as a mask but actual gold filigree decoration over an undead's own skull.

It is great to see what you are all looking for - these are great - please keep them coming! :)

So I modified the original post from only posting 1 piece of work to post as many as you like... but I also added this in... to help keep things "Community based rather than flooded by just a few"

Try to let others post some ideas too (plz "try" not to flood the forum - like post 1 then let 5-7 other people post then go ahead and repost something else you find interesting or something rather than 25 posts in a row from one person)

Reactions: Golden Xan
Now i'm as big a fan of swords and armor as the next guy, but let's show some love to the other weapons out there!
Glaives!
1590705129664.png
1590705188376.png
Katar!
1590705409132.png
Battle Axes!
1590705540529.png
And why not, whips!
1590705644142.png
1590705691204.png

anything that strikes a nice balance between elegant and grungy is killer for me.

Not only do I love these types of armor sets but personally I would love to have some sort of Cape or garment like in this elric fan art. It would be fantastic to treat capes and the such as an optional accessory instead of having them built into a set allowing for greater customization between setsf51de64e094a94b04e4ce4a03598e973.jpg

It was my favorite skin from all of Nosgoth, so good that it got switched out from being the default skin so people who came later in the game would have to buy it to have it. It's a great blend of Kain's Flesh Armor and Bone Armor, the kind of thing I hope to be able to craft in Deadhaus.

245px-Summoner.png

I love this take on Elric and his armor. Also DOMINE is a great Italian power metal band from the 80s/90s. All their albums are centered around Elric and The Multiverse.

the armor ia typical fantasy stuff but man something about the way it’s like Dragon hide or scales is awesome.

Attachments

• 69A7340C-3218-4C5B-AD14-6B7BB20ABFFD.jpeg
    69A7340C-3218-4C5B-AD14-6B7BB20ABFFD.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 9
  • CF17FF3B-F5CE-44AF-AB4B-6D9C1C117596.jpeg
    CF17FF3B-F5CE-44AF-AB4B-6D9C1C117596.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 9
I don't think I will be able to find an image of that even if I tried but I would love to see the undead version of cyberpunk body augmentations. Blades coming out of the hand's flesh, plates directly bolted onto the torso, missing limbs or eyes replaced with magical artefacts and so on. Think about it - the body is kind of dead already so you can modify it to an absurd extent with minimal risk of dying in the process.

Reactions: Lowlife
I don't think I will be able to find an image of that even if I tried but I would love to see the undead version of cyberpunk body augmentations. Blades coming out of the hand's flesh, plates directly bolted onto the torso, missing limbs or eyes replaced with magical artefacts and so on. Think about it - the body is kind of dead already so you can modify it to an absurd extent with minimal risk of dying in the process.

That sounds sounds perfect for the Wight, casting off parts of their corpse to be replaced with various magical mechanisms.

Reactions: Lowlife