Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Dog Adopter
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Dec 11, 2018
iantroll.wixsite.com
So I thought, given the discussion from this morning, we could find out who wants to play what class when DHS comes out. Feel free to put your vote down if you want.

I'm thinking I'll probably lean towards ghoul since I want the physicality of a good beater, but am also a sucker for the sound of the eldritch nature of a Contained class. I'll have to wait and see how the "in-between" classes come out though since I'm not too clear on whether ghoul will be available initially or if it'll be like an advanced class you spec into later.

Reactions: Livin
I all 7 were available from the beginning, I think I'd get the Wraith.
From the first 3, that's hard to say. Either the Vampire or the Liche. I think I'd rather go with the Liche first.

Of the first three I'd have to say the Liche. If all of them were available it'd still be the Liche.

Reactions: Golden Xan
Looks like I’m gonna be tanking for everyone but Iain in the First Age. Thinking if they have em I will prolly try a two handed build and carry an axe big enough to cleave a building.

Looks like I’m gonna be tanking for everyone but Iain in the First Age. Thinking if they have em I will prolly try a two handed build and carry an axe big enough to cleave a building.

You'll certainly be popular

Reactions: Barkingworm
Oh I will almost certainly have a Revenant character built up in some capacity if ghoul isn't available from the jump, or just as a secondary if I can start with ghoul.

Oh I will almost certainly have a Revenant character built up in some capacity if ghoul isn't available from the jump, or just as a secondary if I can start with ghoul.
As will I! I'd love to have the Ghoul as my main character, but will more than likely have an epic Revenant built up.

Reactions: Livin and GaiaGreen
Varik Keldun - Vampire will be my main (wolf form = best form of course)
Shanatha Keldun - will be a liche as my secondary
after that, not quite sure which i will want to put attention torwards....
they will all be played though :D

Vampire is the only race befitting a lord. I will not even entertain the idea of being a ghoul.

• Funny
Reactions: Livin and derula
Vampire atm but that might change as we learn more about the other classes.

Reactions: Barkingworm
As a fan of Liches I would choose that, but most interested I am in the Wight and the Essential Realm atm.

Le Vampyre simply because i love vampires.

my second choice would be liche maybe? because WIZARDS and im always a warrior or Wizard in RPGS

Last edited:
aah, tough choice.
But I'm leaning towards Vampire because I'm a huge fan Kain

I don't know enough about the classes to be definitive, but being a Lich sounds aight.

LICH I love magic systems and metaphysics in games and the Lich seems like the best way to explore that

I usually like playing a support or tech class but for this game I want to start out swinging. The Revenant is the one for me so far.

Revenant for sure >=D

• Happy
Reactions: Denis Dyack
Not too sure in the long run. But Revenant will be interesting