OG 2020
Grim Scribe
Magus
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 30, 2019
Hey everyone,

I noticed some updates on the classes page. Not sure when they were effectuated, but there are some small details that I'd like to bring about.

For the first time, the classes page now has all the classes listed and it is currently possible to access a unique page for each of them.

Every class has a "Of Class - I" chronicle on the side, though all but the ones we already knew have "coming soon" on them. The same goes for their descriptions. To me, this indicates we are indeed getting closer to seeing the other classes.
Also, they don't seem to follow any particularly associable sequence. It could be that the sequence they are shown is the sequence they will be revealed:
Vampire > Revenant > Liche > Wraith > Wight > Banshee > Ghoul
That would go against some of the things we've heard before, but plans can change. Have they?

Finally, the four classes which already possessed a chronicle have had a date introduced to them. This had happened before, I'm just citing it now.
Vampire was written in the third of Auct, Revenant in the twenty-third of Lau, Liche in the second of Medilun, and Ghoul in the fourth of Attor.
Those are four new months: Auct, Lau, Medilun, Attor.
We know that Malorum's calendar is composed of 11 months of 30 days each, save for the first, sixth and eleventh month, which have 31 days, totaling 333 days in a year.
These names are hard to determine, but I will guess two of them: Auct is the eight month, due to its pronunciation (Auct sounds like an old word for eight), and Medilun is the sixth one, because its pronunciation sounds like "middle one", and the sixth month is the one in the middle.

Any other calculated guesses or informed opinions?

This is it for this update.

Reactions: Livin
Also, they don't seem to follow any particularly associable sequence. It could be that the sequence they are shown is the sequence they will be revealed:
Vampire > Revenant > Liche > Wraith > Wight > Banshee > Ghoul
That would go against some of the things we've heard before, but plans can change. Have they?
Last I heard, the Wight was definitely going to be last, and in the last afterparty, Jack confirmed that the next to be released Chronicle will be about the Wraith.

Yes, that's what I thought would be the case as well. We'll have to wait and see. The next art reveal is just around the corner, 13 days to go.