Hi, I've been following you on Youtube since you started the Quantum Tunnel and I want to know if the rebranding also means the type of content you'll upload from now on will also change. Will you continue with the kind of videos you uploaded until now (talking about your older games, the gaming industry, interviews, podcasts, etc.) or the channel is now exclusively for trailers and other stuff related to Deadhaus and future games?

Reactions: Iain Stenhouse
I really enjoyed the content that came out of Quantum Tunnel, so I'm also curious about this.
You still owe me a figure painting tutorial video @Denis Dyack :p (just kidding)
It's a nice platform, but I'd understand if it's not sustainable. Though it would be sad.

Hi, I've been following you on Youtube since you started the Quantum Tunnel and I want to know if the rebranding also means the type of content you'll upload from now on will also change. Will you continue with the kind of videos you uploaded until now (talking about your older games, the gaming industry, interviews, podcasts, etc.) or the channel is now exclusively for trailers and other stuff related to Deadhaus and future games?

We will now be focusing on Deadhaus Sonata with occasional blasts from the past and others video via popular request.

I really enjoyed the content that came out of Quantum Tunnel, so I'm also curious about this.
You still owe me a figure painting tutorial video @Denis Dyack :p (just kidding)
It's a nice platform, but I'd understand if it's not sustainable. Though it would be sad.

Thanks for the kind words and support guys! We are dropping another Cthulthu Wars Video next week in combination with a channel update before 2019 season kicks off. I am still committed to a painting tutorial, life just got a little crazy when we launched Apocalypse :)

Reactions: derula and Pawniuss
Good. What I like about your channel is not only your content but your friendly and easygoing attitude so as long as you keep it like that it's gonna be fine (y)

• Friendly
Reactions: derula