J

Jalen.P

Hey guys! We're currently updating our merchandise store to give you guys better, and cheaper options. Already, we know that the store will include:
  1. Tees, long sleeves and sweaters
  2. Mugs
  3. Stickers
  4. Mouse Pads
  5. Phone Cases
Do you have any other suggestions for things you'd like to see on the store page? Nothing has been truly finalized yet, so we're open to any ideas!

At the same time, we're thinking of things to giveaway on our weekly streams. Merchandise signed by the devs, special titles and cosmetics are all being considered, but if you guys have any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!
Jalen P

Hey Jalen,

When the Merch store opened up, I had some ideas which I shared then. I'll include them here again for reference:

If you are looking for variety, you could potentially add mousepads, key rings (in the shape of symbols, the logo, character emblems, etc.), flags (of the factions in the game), game posters, bed sheets, eiderdowns, pens and other artwork materials, gaming chair capes, carpets, towels, dishes (black dishes with the logo in the middle, sounds great), magnets (for putting in metal surfaces, such as a fridge), flipflops, plantpots, adhesives (for different kinds of places), animated wallpapers, backpacks, toys, and...
When you are finally ready, cosplay items.

If you are looking for creative associations, you can use not just symbols, logos and emblems but also the weapons in the game, the various races and classes, especial clothing they use (such as the Lich's crown), phrases from the game, and collectibles of the various factions.

Finally, you could add collection items. I know a lot of people like the stuff that
Hot Toys and Prime 1 Studio gets to make. Also Sideshow. Maybe you can find a company to do those action figures for Deadhaus? Maybe not just characters but also artifacts of importance, such as the Necrolibriatas itself.

And other people had made some suggestions. @Brolnir had a great suggestion: hats.
And @spazmcnasty brought to our attention that there could be more color options for the items already available, as well as mentioning about an issue in the store.

I don't think I need to repost the giveaway suggestions I've had here, you've seen them already.

Last edited:
At the same time, we're thinking of things to giveaway on our weekly streams. Merchandise signed by the devs, special titles and cosmetics are all being considered, but if you guys have any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

I mean, I would probably be the happiest little pancake if during a giveaway I was given the sword Silicon Knights got for Eternal Darkness. I would probably also feel like I didn't deserve to have it, however.

Any chance you will give-away Lord Ch'sebur'gah? (just kidding :D)

A general idea: you could have some props that are in every episode of the weekly show, just sitting in the background, so that people subconsciously connect them to the show, and then give those away. They don't have to be very valuable, but you'd first have to have them sitting around for a while to that people connect them to the show. Then they would make pretty memorable mementos.

Last edited:
I think it would be cool to make a chess version of the game, unfortunatly there are only 6 pieces in the game while deadhaus has 7 classes but i think it could still work with some compromises

for example letting the palyer himsef choose the role of the pieces or putting 2 races to cover the same role (2 races to form the pawns or another role that has pairs)

anyway since the wight is still shrouded in mistery i was thinking at something like this:

King (General) - Vampire
Queen (Advisor) - Banshee
Bishop - Lich
Knight - Wraith/(Wigth potentially?) Ghoul could work too since they seem to be fine walking on 4 limbs :unsure:
Rook - Revenant
Pawns - Ghouls or a mix of Wraiths and Wights

The other side of course are humans with the best the put on the front to try to even the odds or at least to give that impression (templars of the ashen ring and all of that)

It would also be interesting in the future to see a board game version, with all the lore and future races it has the potential for sure

I think it would be cool to make a chess version of the game, unfortunatly there are only 6 pieces in the game while deadhaus has 7 classes but i think it could still work with some compromises

for example letting the palyer himsef choose the role of the pieces or putting 2 races to cover the same role (2 races to form the pawns or another role that has pairs)

anyway since the wight is still shrouded in mistery i was thinking at something like this:

King (General) - Vampire
Queen (Advisor) - Banshee
Bishop - Lich
Knight - Wraith/(Wigth potentially?) Ghoul could work too since they seem to be fine walking on 4 limbs :unsure:
Rook - Revenant
Pawns - Ghouls or a mix of Wraiths and Wights

The other side of course are humans with the best the put on the front to try to even the odds or at least to give that impression (templars of the ashen ring and all of that)

It would also be interesting in the future to see a board game version, with all the lore and future races it has the potential for sure
Honestly i'd take the route of...
King - Revenant to reflect N'Gaztak
Queen - Banshee to reflect Keeva
Bishops - one Liche one Wight (to reflect the opposites of magical / essential - black / white diagonals )
Knights - Ghouls (I would consider them the ones most likely to JUMP -pun intended- into combat)
Rooks - Wraith (cause all the rest are taken)
Pawn - Vampire (being the most balanced and can take on any role evenly)

(I would buy this chess board)

I love the idea of a chessboard. It would be perfect with another house, though ;) I will see what is out there.
i can see it now - chess squares so big they can fit giants and dragon size pieces to be "to scale" with Deadhaus figurines which are humanoid in size....
well you might be able to make individual black / white sets for each Haus to buy

vv - Spoiler - vv
p.s.
(id still buy it)

• Useful
Reactions: Temuldjin
I love the idea of a chessboard. It would be perfect with another house, though ;) I will see what is out there.
OMFG! Customizable chess sets where the two opposing sides come out of multiple sets of nations with different styles! You can have multiple chess boards as well showing different terrains. I haven't played chess in years but that sounds awesome! Wait... that's how table top war games were born, wasn't it?

What about a Boardgame version of the Dungeons that will be released for Deadhaus?
The expansions almost make themselves: New dungeons and new Hauses wink wink.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Denis Dyack
3D printer jewelry, or small icons, pins badges, when I say 3D it's because it would go with the theme of mostly skulls and gothic art style like Voradors Ring. With current tech improving a small well made 3D model could be easily mass-printed in a dark material that could be easily mailed to people.

3D printer jewelry, or small icons, pins badges, when I say 3D it's because it would go with the theme of mostly skulls and gothic art style like Voradors Ring. With current tech improving a small well made 3D model could be easily mass-printed in a dark material that could be easily mailed to people.
I really like this idea :D

What About " Chibi " Figurines of the classes and a few other important or handpicked characters? I heard they are quite popular.
The 7 classes: Vampire, Ghoul, Revenant, Liche, Wraith, Banshee, Wight.
handpicked: Zorin, Ngaztak, Kiva, Aleric and maybe even a legionnaire ( are just my suggestions ) + which ever other you guys handpick.

What about a hardback cover book containing all the lore for Deadhaus?

Reactions: Faceless Mike
Have you guys though about selling Magic The Gathering inspired card with the Deadhaus style with important Deadhaus character like: N'Gaztak - Zorin - Keeva - Tozsi - Alaric or just a Centurion?

Edit: Or deck boxes and Card Sleeves?

Last edited:
Reactions: Giglioti