Not gonna lie, I've been trying to decipher the futhark one and have been having a hell of a time 😂

Reactions: punkintheband
I've been searching the forums and haven't found the answer:

What do the "Harbinger" and "Remember the Old World" signify?
I was just looking at my 6 forum badges and understand 4 of them.
deadhaus stream 4-21-21 timestamp 12:51 - all about old world badge
deadhaus stream 4-21-21 timestamp 19:58- all about the Harbinger badge
Old world badge is for owning one of the first set of founders packs.
Harbinger badge is for people who have invested into the game

I've been searching the forums and haven't found the answer:

What do the "Harbinger" and "Remember the Old World" signify?
I was just looking at my 6 forum badges and understand 4 of them.
Updated the list now - sorry, I had it on my list but it fell through the cracks.

Reactions: punkintheband
how long does it usually take to get the Zorin's Treat forum badge to unlock?

I bought the Ashen Ring Pack with the Treat code activated (i got the discount) and I've gotten the Ashen ring Badge now, however the Zorin's Treat badge is alluding me.

Did some kind moderator just wield their magic? because The Zorin's Treat Forum Badge just showed up :D

Reactions: Faceless Mike
Did some kind moderator just wield their magic? because The Zorin's Treat Forum Badge just showed up :D
No, it is automatic and runs on a timer that I think happens every 30-60 minutes. Glad it worked :) and thank you for your support!

• Informative
Reactions: Temuldjin
No, it is automatic and runs on a timer that I think happens every 30-60 minutes. Glad it worked :) and thank you for your support!
I wouldn't be supporting you guys/the game if i didn't believe in the project :)

Would there be a way for people who already have packs to purchase the Red Lady Portrait separately?

Would there be a way for people who already have packs to purchase the Red Lady Portrait separately?
Hi Purple, we are working on that - it would be in the form of purchasing an ashen ring with Platinum or something like that. Right now founder packs are locked in and we want to make sure everyone who is a founder is to be handsomely rewarded - so please stay tuned. We focusing on gameplay and payables currently but look for later in 2022 for all this to be revealed.

Hi Purple, we are working on that - it would be in the form of purchasing an ashen ring with Platinum or something like that. Right now founder packs are locked in and we want to make sure everyone who is a founder is to be handsomely rewarded - so please stay tuned. We focusing on gameplay and payables currently but look for later in 2022 for all this to be revealed.

Thanks, @Denis Dyack for the quick reply. You know some of us want to collect them all. LOL

Last edited:
I have updated the badges section and had to take over a post from @Purple Gryphon as I am running out of space. I think I may have to add this to the FAQ system as the number of badges is becoming unmanageable for forum posts :).

Nvm, figured out a work around for now :). @Purple Gryphon fixed back to normal :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Temuldjin