The Herald beseeches all members of the house to tell us your thoughts. How does our blood look thus far? Is it too much, just right, or not enough?
To cast your vote, head over to;
https://toomuchblood.paperform.co/
Lord Ngaztak looks forward to hearing your thoughts. Fight the living!

Attachments

• B1718835-3F37-4374-82C4-18EAD3CD5BA1.jpeg
    B1718835-3F37-4374-82C4-18EAD3CD5BA1.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 4,351
Reactions: Barkingworm
Note enough
😉

Though it seems Lord Zorins is being a bit wasteful with all that blood left on the ground.

I like the level of gore, we don't want to go so overboard it gets to Killing Floor level that transform it from gory to comical.

The Herald beseeches all members of the house to tell us your thoughts. How does our blood look thus far? Is it too much, just right, or not enough?
To cast your vote, head over to;
https://toomuchblood.paperform.co/
Lord Ngaztak looks forward to hearing your thoughts. Fight the living!
looks just about right if you ask me, perhaps a tad bit too much? As temuldjin said, you dont want to overdo it. Regardless, this is some awesome stuff, good job guys

One thing that i feel is missing is " Blood Pools " that form after you kill a person, or a creature. similar to how the Hitman games does it.

I would like it to be realistic if possible

if i am not mistaken the human body contains about 5 liters of blood, so spilling a lake of blood would look a bit silly imo

from what i see it looks more or less right like it is now, i'm not sure because the bodies are mostly all near each other

One thing that i feel is missing is " Blood Pools " that form after you kill a person, or a creature. similar to how the Hitman games does it.
i can't recall the last time i saw a game use these and they looked good. To me they always seem a bit, i dunno, dull? (i seriously don't know how to explain it) Regardless the way apocalypse does it (with these long streaks and splashes of blood) looks more dynamic and interesting to me

i can't recall the last time i saw a game use these and they looked good. To me they always seem a bit, i dunno, dull? (i seriously don't know how to explain it) Regardless the way apocalypse does it (with these long streaks and splashes of blood) looks more dynamic and interesting to me
Having 1 doesn't mean we can't have the other :)

I'm sure they could do both :)

The level of blood on the floor is good. Maybe even a little less.

But what I find missing is the blood on the bodies. The armor and clothes don't look blood-stained/soaked. Also, Zorin is too clean, after slaughtering a platoon he should have some blood splatter on him and his weapon. I don't recall the game maybe a Ninja Gaiden but they had an idle animation after a fight where the character would shake his weapon clean.

I could not find the blood flick animation but Ninja Gaiden is still the gold standard for action games. The fluidity of the action is still breathtaking, I could not stop watching brought back some great memories. The sound design also helped sell every hit and deflect. This is what you need to beat for Deadhaus.

Razor's edge took it to the next level with damage and showed blood stains "where" you hit enemies. They even let some enemies fight after losing a limb. Enemies would crawl at you if you took their legs or fight with one arm.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

An update from the Too Much Blood Poll - Increasing the amount of the blood as the community requested!!! Reminder - these are works in progress (even with some debug text) - so they are not close to final including the interface shown below. Enjoy!

Blood Bath_19.jpeg

Blood Bath_29.jpeg

The Amount Of Blood is still Insufficient...

Reactions: Denis Dyack
Those orbs looks nice!

And those Tarot Cards up there are really cool!

Oh, and the blood is of course also great!

Those orbs looks nice!

And those Tarot Cards up there are really cool!

Oh, and the blood is of course also great!
Thank you - it is coming along. The Tarot System 2.0 will be revealed in the future, and I am extremely excited about the direction this system has taken.

Hi Everyone,

An update from the Too Much Blood Poll - Increasing the amount of the blood as the community requested!!! Reminder - these are works in progress (even with some debug text) - so they are not close to final including the interface shown below. Enjoy!

View attachment 1022

View attachment 1023
I know this is temporary and all but i gotta say that i'm not the biggest fan of minimaps. Well, mainly the ones that display too much information for their own good, to the point that your are looking at the minimap more than the actual game. If you are planing on implementing one i would advise that it doesn't even show enemies, just makes sure you are not lost.

Also, did some poor legionaire lose their shoe?? lmao

I wonder what those small spheres in-between the main ones are....

Last edited:
Adding North, South, East and West on a minimap is always useful :)

More Blood for the Red Lady for the vampires!
More Meat Pie creations for the Revenants!
More experiment supplies for the Liches!

Reactions: Temuldjin
More Blood for the Red Lady for the vampires!
More Meat Pie creations for the Revenants!
More experiment supplies for the Liches!
More Snacks for the Ghouls!
More spares for the Wights!

the real question is what do those symbols right inside the circles (I assume alchemy symbols) say, represent, and / or mean? :D