Mallius Odium
Players Playing Bloodbath Demo
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Dec 21, 2019
i went into the store to spend my $500 today on the revenant package. whatever your Xsollis thing is won't allow the purchase to go through without doing a separate card verification via "online" banking . i don't bank "online". so how in the world do they expect me to make a purchase? you guys need to re-think your online merchant status and how many people are walking away NOT spending money because your merchant makes it too difficult. if there is another way for me to make my purchase, please email me at my registered site email address.

Hi Thefourhorsemen!
Thank you for your feedback and your interest in the 'Revenant' package and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to improve our online store and purchase experience. Could you please send us a quick email at [email protected] with more details about the purchase issue and we will work to find a solution.

Reactions: Blade Legend
I haven't made a purchase yet, but I also believe Xsolla is a questionable partner for this one. Maybe their model fits with your needs, but there might be better alternatives.

Yeah, I told my bro he could buy me the 50 as a bday present and he made a point of telling me that he hopes he never has to do that again. Said he had to try a few different things because the first couple of attempts to pay wouldn't go through because of verification and site errors, I think it was debt first and then through amazon. PayPal is what finally did the trick for him.

We appreciate all of the feedback! This is the first we have heard about a lot of these points, so the Apocalypse team will take this into consideration and have a discussion after the holidays.

I just tried to purchase the $50 dollar tier and my bank flagged xsolla as potential fraud. I confirmed that I had made the purchase, but it still didn't go through. I tried a second time and got the same results. Is there any other way to support this project?

I just tried to purchase the $50 dollar tier and my bank flagged Xsolla as potential fraud. I confirmed that I had made the purchase, but it still didn't go through. I tried a second time and got the same results. Is there any other way to support this project?

Sorry for problems @SoDangeresque - we will look into this and find out what is going on. Xsolla is one of the largest services out there and is used for both Warframe and Path of Exile - so it is a tried and trusted service for video games. You can use PayPal through Xsolla - have you tried PayPal? I believe that should work as PayPal will not flag Xsolla for fraud.

We will see if we can resolve the issue and contact you directly.

Last edited:
Sorry for problems @SoDangeresque - we will look into this and find out what is going on. Xsolla is one of the largest services out there and is used for both Warframe and Path of Exile - so it is a tried and trusted service for video games. You can use PayPal through Xsolla - have you tried PayPal? I believe that should work as PayPal will not flag Xsolla for fraud.

We will see if we can resolve the issue and contact you directly.
Mkay, paypal worked. Thanks for the quick response! Glad to be on board :)

Mkay, paypal worked. Thanks for the quick response! Glad to be on board :)

My pleasure, sorry there were any issues at all.
Excellent, this is good to know. Welcome aboard and I am glad that we were able to fix the issue so quickly. Thank you very much for the support and we are looking forward to interacting with you and seeing you in Deadhaus Sonata. :)

Reactions: Golden Xan
@Thefourhorsemen thank you so much for your support!
Thanks Denis!

how is the world map integration going with Project Deios? i was a lifetime member back to the original program offer on kickstarter when it was dungeon fog which carried over to Deios, i am considering upgrading to the commercial licensing if it still looks like you intend on using it for the initial world creation

Thanks Denis!

how is the world map integration going with Project Deios? i was a lifetime member back to the original program offer on kickstarter when it was dungeon fog which carried over to Deios, i am considering upgrading to the commercial licensing if it still looks like you intend on using it for the initial world creation

It is going great! We plan on using the whole suite of tools for community-driven content. Not only will we be creating the world map with it but we will allow players to create levels, dungeons, stories and integrate this into Deadhaus Sonata. We are really looking forward to the integration, they are really good people at Project Deios.

• Informative
awesome. i will get started on creating my "home base" for my characters as a mini quest to find my treasure trove... :)

Creating your "home base" is something I had not even considered but easily done. This illustrates why my example in the latest stream
found here:
of why the showrunners in Game of Thrones did not have a chance for ending the story, and more importantly, why Deadhaus Sonata will be so much better with community-driven content. Such a feature will come in later when the tools from project Deios are integrated but this is a nice addition to an already growing gamer playground.

• Happy
I've been trying to upgrade to the herald, but xsolla keeps rejecting me. I even got my brother to try buying it through the paypal account he used before to get H&M and got rejected, guess its only allowed to work once according to them. What can I do?

Hi @Livin I'm sorry to hear about this issue, I sent you a DM via Discord to get more information to solve this issue. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Livin