• Fantasy Empires

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Legions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jalen.P

Hey guys!

As most of you know, every Friday the Apocalypse team plays through a game on Twitch, with Denis Dyack answering your questions about Deadhaus Sonata. We're currently playing through Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, but we can't play one game forever. Assuming the play through moves at it's current pace, we might even finish it this Friday! So we wanted to check in with you guys and see what game you'd like to see next.

Most of the options I've added to the poll we created in part with the help of Denis, as he knows more about them and can talk more about the development of those games. A couple of the options are games that the development team is drawing a lot of influence from, so they'd make sense to play on stream. We're also open to any ideas, so feel free to leave a suggestion below!

X-Men: Destiny!

...too soon?

Reactions: Golden Xan
Up top I voted Warhammer Vermintide 2. It’s an incredibly fun game to watch and play. It would require 4 people tho! Well I guess it’s not a requirement. You can have NPCs play but it’s best with 4 friends or in this case 4 coworkers. But the game I’d really like to see you guys play is Warhammer Total War II Vampire Counts Mortal Empires campaign! You can name your Vampire, Banshee and wight heroes and it would be really cool to have a community named hero that did some heroic act in campaign be transferred to Deadhaus Sonata as an NPC.

Unfortunately we could only choose 2 options, but I would have voted on any games developed by Silicon Knights as an original IP. So Eternal Darkness, Too Human, Cyber Empires, Fantasy Empires, and Dark Legions.

I don't find the gameplay of Bloodborne or Warframe particularly interesting to watch at all, and although the team may have an emotional connection to those games, I think we are more likely to hear interesting stories and aspects that are going to be reiterated on DHS by watching older games from SK.
The one that I could be interested in watching is Warhammer: Vermintide 2, but I'd prioritize the others.
It might also be interesting to play those other cooperative games if you can play with the fanbase, however.

I'd also like to comment that those games I'm not that interested in watching are the ones more likely to draw people from other realms to get to know DHS. :p

I would also add Cthulhu Wars, as we've spoken of before on Discord.

But the game I’d really like to see you guys play is Warhammer Total War II Vampire Counts Mortal Empires campaign! You can name your Vampire, Banshee and wight heroes and it would be really cool to have a community named hero that did some heroic act in campaign be transferred to Deadhaus Sonata as an NPC.

That's a great idea! I'm always looking for an excuse to play Total War: Warhammer anyways!

That's a great idea! I'm always looking for an excuse to play Total War: Warhammer anyways!
I’m admittedly biased since it’s my all time favorite game. But it would be a good co-op game also.If you and a coworker both wanted to play. You could play as Sylvania and Von Carsteins who start right next to each other. Or 1 person could play as The Barrow Legion to play as the “Liche Master” or 1 player could play as Arkhan the Black the “Liche King” to offer some faction variety.

Reactions: Ieliar and Jalen.P
I’m admittedly biased since it’s my all time favorite game. But it would be a good co-op game also.If you and a coworker both wanted to play. You could play as Sylvania and Von Carsteins who start right next to each other. Or 1 person could play as The Barrow Legion to play as the “Liche Master” or 1 player could play as Arkhan the Black the “Liche King” to offer some faction variety.

or just for funsies, you could do a skirmish where its just a bunch of pesants vs vampires liches and wights - cause ya know.. slay the living :D

Reactions: Ieliar and Jalen.P
Unfortunately we could only choose 2 options, but I would have voted on any games developed by Silicon Knights as an original IP. So Eternal Darkness, Too Human, Cyber Empires, Fantasy Empires, and Dark Legions.
Yeah that's what I would have wanted to vote for before realizing there's a limit.
I would also add Cthulhu Wars, as we've spoken of before on Discord.
I would also be interested in seeing that.

So many good games. Difficult to choose ....

The Penumbra games would an interesting recommendation given Dyack's love for Lovecraftian horror.