first-keeper-undex-lord-concept.jpg

Something I would love to see is some "organic" armor sets. Its seen too far and few in games and I think something like this would be a perfect fit in DHStumblr_ppskjxC7q81wboqhto1_500.png

Spite+witchskin+armor+rangers+pendant+raven+_77520272888ac47cd3a8a811940dfac0.jpg300.jpgf.jwwb.nl_public_t_n_v_temp-mngumovxewmeljosxbfb_gwmhxy_necromancer.jpg
These caught my eye.

Edit: With regard to the one in the middle, if books are equipped the same as weapons like I've seen in the concept art then perhaps there could be books that require both hands in order to be wielded like any other heavy or long weapon.

Last edited:
This post needs more War scythe's !

war scythe 3.png

war scythe 2.jpg

war scythe 1.jpg

Attachments

• war scythe 3.jpg
    war scythe 3.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Those are not war scythes, these are war scythes! The ones you posted are fantasy scythes and would be terribly impractical (but cool), historical war scythes are reforged farming tools and were allegedly good polearms.

Image tax:

Female lich Conceptual Art by Bryan Marvin P. Sola 3.Jpg

Reactions: Denis Dyack
Those are not war scythes, these are war scythes! The ones you posted are fantasy scythes and would be terribly impractical (but cool), historical war scythes are reforged farming tools and were allegedly good polearms.

Rule of Cool My dude, they look cool, what more can you ask for? :D

Rule of Cool My dude, they look cool, what more can you ask for? :D
That you use the correct term for the correct type of scythe? Scythe for the farming one, war scythe for the historical weaponized one, fantasy scythe for the fantasy one. That's what I did. ;)