immemorial_forumbanner-300x111.png

* UPDATED *
Trick or Treat! 🎃👻🧟‍♂️

We made a scary error, so enjoy an extension on our terror!

You can still get Immemorial status for 3 more days!
Normal​
Immemorial​
Risen​
Havoc & Malice​
Legacy Scholar​
Herald of the Dead​
Malleus Odium​
Get your bonus platinum before time runs out at:
Curious about badges and how to get them? Check this out: Are you on our Discord and want your status to show up? Find that here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Cat2D ,

Quick question about upgrading. I currently have Havoc and was going to Legacy tier. It says the charge is $75. Will there be a refund of the Havoc pack and full charge for Legacy?

The Platinum values are also different but with one day left it probably is not worth the effort to change the art.

thanks

Yes, to further clarify for everyone, when upgrading, prices of previously purchased packs are automatically deducted with upgrades.

So upgrading from Havoc and Malice to Legacy Scholar will be $75. $125 (Legacy Scholar original cost) - $50 (Havoc and Malice) = $75. $75 will be shown with the upgrade purchase option.

We will look to improve the interface to make this more clear in the future. Sorry for any confusion in this regard.

Reactions: punkintheband
Just wanted to post this here to try and get eyes from staff on it. Specifically my most recent post.

A
Just wanted to post this here to try and get eyes from staff on it. Specifically my most recent post.

Hi @klokwerkaos, we will definitely honour that you're Immemorial. Please private message me when your payment goes through.

If you have any other questions, always feel free to reach out!

😃

Hi @klokwerkaos, we will definitely honour that you're Immemorial. Please private message me when your payment goes through.

If you have any other questions, always feel free to reach out!

😃
Thanks so much, I'm just waiting for the refund to kick back and then I'll attempt to pay again. The good news is they have my account green lit so whatever caused the issues shouldn't be a problem next time :)

I have a doubt about the immemorial badge, it is written in the badge page
"Buy a founders pack before the 2nd wave of Founders packs is released in Q3 resulting in bonus Platinium."

However in the store i don't see the extra bonus platinum and since i'm visiting this topic just now i was wondering if it was a time limited offer (the first post also seems to suggest this is the case)

I have a doubt about the immemorial badge, it is written in the badge page
"Buy a founders pack before the 2nd wave of Founders packs is released in Q3 resulting in bonus Platinium."

However in the store i don't see the extra bonus platinum and since i'm visiting this topic just now i was wondering if it was a time limited offer (the first post also seems to suggest this is the case)
Thank you for pointing this out! :)

Yes, the text is outdated. I have updated it, as we planned to release the 2nd wave of Founders Packs sooner but then pushed them back to 2021. The text is now correct in saying, get bonus platinum before November 4th, 2020.