Dog Adopter
Grim Scribe
Magus
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Jul 1, 2020
+1
This a suggestion for the way the Banshee class could be introduced to the game of Deadhaus as a playable class. Lore wise, and quite possible mechanics wise it's quite possible that we will already see Banshee NPC on Day 1 of age 1 release, however we know that we cannot play as a Banshee at the beginning do to them not having been implemented in to the game at that point.

What most Companies would do: Simply at some point, roll out an update with the class, and it's there to play for people when ever they finished updating their game. (this is the easy way, but quite frankly it's also the boring way)
What I Suggestion that Deadhaus does Is as follows:
What if we as the community would have to do a long Collaboratory quest-line that culminates in the community Unlocking the Banshee as a playable class.
A suggestion for such a quest would be to reassemble or activate various "moon" obelisks (The Obelisk showcased In one of the official stream) and then as the final part of the chain we needed to coordinate several community members to all active/perform a ritual with a quest item either at one location, or at various obelisks spread out on the map at the same time, in-game wise, this could be with-in a 5 minute window for the Ritual to Succeed. And that's what we would need to do to unlock the banshee as a playable character for everyone.

So Instead of the Banshee Class just being released in a Patch and can then be played the moment you have finished downloaded the patch, there could be a community event where we the community have to work together to unlock the class, In a similar fashion to how World Of Warcraft back in Vanilla/Classic Introduced Ahn'Qiraj or the Raid Naxxramas with the Scourge Invasion Event.

This method (A Quest-Chain / Event) could of cause also be used to Unlock the other Classes or even Houses.

Last edited:
I like the idea of the community working together on certain things to unlock them for everyone to enjoy! Nice idea.
We know that Banshees are already in Malorum at the time of Deadhaus' rising, so we'll surely see one or two hanging around here or there as NPCs. Perhaps we'll even get to see Keeva chatting with N'Gaztak at some point. :unsure:

Reactions: Temuldjin
I like the idea of the community working together on certain things to unlock them for everyone to enjoy! Nice idea.
Glad you liked the idea :)
We know that Banshees are already in Malorum at the time of Deadhaus' rising, so we'll surely see one or two hanging around here or there as NPCs. Perhaps we'll even get to see Keeva chatting with N'Gaztak at some point. :unsure:

And yes I agree, It's definitely not impossible to see two key lore figures like them having an In-game conversation with each other like that, I mean one can only hope.

Last edited:
If anyone have any comment or feedback regarding the topic on how we can maybe improve upon the original idea any and all comments are welcome. :)