BimmerRu

Newly Dead
Nov 10, 2021
St.Petersburg
Following project from the start, loyal fan of lok games, I spread the word for many ppl about the demo, they played it. Most of them not knowing Lok games or nosgoth, so they tried to play demo with (ok, dark action rpg about vampires) in mind. I got they thinkings, so the question is, can I post it here? And how much you need view of ppl not inspired by spiritual successor to lok, and looking on the demo more straight forward. ( sry for my bad english)

Any kind of feedback you have for sure post it here. We arent looking for info from people who are fans or havent been fans. all feedback is welcome for sure. they can also join here and give there feedback.

most of the people that I gave it a try understood the concept and idea, but 90% said they would like to see polished animations and overall quality since the atmosphere and the concept are clear and so, but they want to see a preview of the quality to which the project is striving. Let me remind you that people, unlike me, are not familiar with the lok series, and just played like in a preview of an RPG game, well, that is, let's say, they are more neutrally tuned. I'm posting it here, in case the developers find it useful. I support your project with all my heart, I hope the development will go smoothly, personally I think the arena is cool.

most of the people that I gave it a try understood the concept and idea, but 90% said they would like to see polished animations and overall quality since the atmosphere and the concept are clear and so, but they want to see a preview of the quality to which the project is striving. Let me remind you that people, unlike me, are not familiar with the lok series, and just played like in a preview of an RPG game, well, that is, let's say, they are more neutrally tuned. I'm posting it here, in case the developers find it useful. I support your project with all my heart, I hope the development will go smoothly, personally I think the arena is cool.
Did you remember to mention that this is Pre Alpha stage of development? Who wouldn't want to see polish and optimization's? :) That is literally the dream for every single game and sure it is needed but right now just making sure the game doesn't sometimes crash is still on the to do list* polished animations is most likely still a long way from being on top of the " to do list "

Reactions: Varik Keldun
Of course I mentioned that this is a prealpha, just sharing ppl talks)
Good good, just checking, we have had a few people that think this is the actual game, or already at the beta stage of development, it's about having the right expectations for the current stage of development that's all.

Good to hear that you are helping to spread the word :)