Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
I know this is a long way off, but will deadhaus become less of the center for this game as other houses are added with their trinary of playable characters; and if it does then is there a chance that the title of the game (deadhaus sonata) might be changed to reflect that?

Solution
I know this is a long way off, but will deadhaus become less of the center for this game as other houses are added with their trinary of playable characters; and if it does then is there a chance that the title of the game (deadhaus sonata) might be changed to reflect that?
Yes, as other houses are introduced, the narrative will shift, and Deadhaus will not continue to be as central for certain. It is unclear if we will change the name of the entire game as original names usually. Time will tell on that one.
Yes, as other houses are introduced, the narrative will shift, and Deadhaus will not continue to be as central for certain. It is unclear if we will change the name of the entire game as original names usually. Time will tell on that one.

• Informative
Reactions: Temuldjin and Livin
Solution
Yes, this is something I have been thinking about. Will it cause confusion when the other factions enter the game and will people see it as an expansion or new game etc. Maybe something along the lines of "Nogosaua Chronicles: Deadhaus Sonata" Not the most creative just off the top of my head but should convey the idea.

Reactions: Livin
I Think it will be more along the lines of....
Deadhaus Sonata - Rise (and fall) of the Gigahaus
Deadhaus Sonata - The Flight of Dracohaus' folly
amongst other puns on HOW they will ALL be a part of DEADHAUS in the end anyway :D

Nah, we start with Deadhaus Sonata, then it gets rebranded some years later as something like Songs of Malorum: Deadhaus Sonata. Then the next expansion would be Songs of Malourm: Opera of Giants followed by Dragonkin Symphony and, of course, The Fugue of the Fair Folk.

Last edited: