Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Grim Scribe
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Apr 16, 2020
In the afterparty chat, the idea came up for the physical merch store to be expanded. Mentioned were pins and badges, physical maps and things as such. This is a thread to put ideas you have for physical merchandise.

Reactions: shinybri
Yoga pants yoga pants yoga pants yoga pants

A gorgeous Banshee blue with gold trim. Or black with simple with logos. "Deadhaus Sonata" across the bum. It's the place where eyes inevitably go, literally everyone will be drawn to it. Watch the numbers skyrocket.

Cute PJs. Pens. Figurines. Pogs.

Keychains (weapons and logos) and pins and pens, but also I'm with shinybri and YES pjs, preferably with some glow in the dark so you can scare anyone you bump into on the way to the bathroom at night and get in there first

Reactions: shinybri
Im not into sports...but i do love the look of baseball tees. With a class logo on front (if those exist (id be surprised if they didnt)) and the class on the back with the number 01-07 depending on what order they were released or something like that

I was the one who asked about pins as I thought it would be a great way to show support and advertise DHS. I also asked about holographic images/posters for sale in the merch store.