Vampire Scholar
Ashen_Ring
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
May 11, 2020
Kansas City, MO
I was just browsing around and this game caught my eye. I was curious if anyone had heard about it.

Man, why's every game (besides Deadhaus) gotta be isometric/zoomed out? I'd be way more excited for V Rising if it was third person.

Reactions: Barkingworm
Seen this when it was announced, keeping an eye on it but the more I hear about it the less interesting it gets.
It's more like it's mocking people into the darker side of things, especially with putting Dracula as a title...
Pity cause it promised a big game. I noticed a few from here in their discord also 😉

Reactions: Barkingworm
Gonna keep an eye on it as well. I'm curious to see what it's about.

Of course I've been fooled before too so there's that..

They released a gameplay trailer yesterday:

As it can be expected from the people that made Battlerite the combat looks spectacular and the resource gathering and the building look ridiculous and generic respectively. Let's hope the game relies more on the former rather than the latter.

It looks interesting, i was keeping an eye on it.

I hope the story is good (the combat seems to have a good pacing) and the coop is well implemented, if there is offline coop too it would be nice.

I will wait for more gameplay and info to decide if it is worth the purchase.

After playing the closed beta it was a major letdown. 😞

Honestly - it is about as good as I expected it to be. The combat is somewhat fun but there are idiotic survival mechanics ruin everything.

• Informative
Reactions: Temuldjin
Just saw this today. Might be a good time passer, until Deadhaus releases. In the meantime, I'm content with replaying Blood Omen :3

I still haven't tried it yet, not sure how I feel about the building aspect of the game, but I'm also hoping it'll be a good time passer.