Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Founder
Interesting article. So what I seem to gather from it is that there are plans to use their software suite for both the character/avatar creation process within DHS itself, and then allowing for those created characters to migrate outside DHS, such as for use in twitch streams (as an example)? I imagine that could save Apoc a lot of time in building your own comparable tools/systems for the same process(es).

What are some more implications/examples of the kinds of things that can be accomplished through this partnership (if there are any spillable beans here)?
(If you'd rather go into this more on a stream later, feel free to keep the beans secret and safe for now, I'm just curious about the whole affair, naturally)

I don't complitely understand. What does this do?

What are some more implications/examples of the kinds of things that can be accomplished through this partnership (if there are any spillable beans here)?
(If you'd rather go into this more on a stream later, feel free to keep the beans secret and safe for now, I'm just curious about the whole affair, naturally)

We will discuss the details in an upcoming stream.