How to get it: Purchase of Malleus Odium Supporter Pack - $500

staff_forumbanner.png

Work at Apocalypse Studios

champion_forumbanner.png

A continued community member and moderator since Shadow of the Eternals in 2013

catdrive_forumbanner.png

Participate in the Adopt a Cat Drive

turtle_forumbanner.png
Participate in Adopt a Turtle Drive as only @Faceless Mike can do!

magus_forumbanner.png

Have 20+ Magus reactions or handpicked by Denis. This is for research and game design that helps Deadhaus Sonata.

prophet_forumbanner.png

Be part of our affiliate program and spread the good word about Deadhaus Sonata.

launch_forumbanner.png

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh I Cthulhu like... R'lyeh castles... wgah'nagl and on my 40th... fhtagn. In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

ageless_forumbanner.png

Buy a founders pack before July 10, 2020.

dogadopter_forumbanner.png
Participate in the Adopt a Dog Drive

grimscribe_forumbanner.png

Get 20+ Grim Scribe reactions or be handpicked by Denis. This is for those who contribute to the content of Deadhaus Sonata.

immemorial_forumbanner.png

Buy a founders pack before November 4th, 2020, resulting in bonus Platinium.

Beast_Keeper.png
Adopt anything else besides a cat, dog, or turtle. We will not be doing in-game pets for this badge.

Harbinger.png
Purchase any supporter pack - this gives exclusive access to the Harbinger Forums and DevHaus.

Old_World.png
Purchase a supporter pack before July 31, 2021, and receive the exclusive Old World supporter packs (at the level of purchase). Once they are gone, they will never come back.

Zorins_Treat.png

Buying a supporter pack before Halloween 2021 - receive a portrait of the Red Lady for in-game housing.
OG_Community.png

Be a community member on the forums before 2021.

Malleus_Monday.png
This Cyber Monday, purchasing merch or a founder’s pack comes with a bonus 250 platinum, a forum badge, and an in-game exclusive hammer cosmetic, covered in meat-pie for all head-splattering needs - Applies to purchases made November 16th until November 30th, 2020.

Ashen_Ring.png
Purchase the Ashen Ring Supporter Pack.

More to come!

Attachments

• Grim_Scribe_Reaction.png
    Grim_Scribe_Reaction.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Beast_Keeper.png
    Beast_Keeper.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
  • risen_forumbanner.png
    risen_forumbanner.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 22
  • havocandmalice_forumbanner.png
    havocandmalice_forumbanner.png
    74 KB · Views: 22
  • legacyscholar_forumbanner.png
    legacyscholar_forumbanner.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 17
  • heraldofthedead_forumbanner.png
    heraldofthedead_forumbanner.png
    89 KB · Views: 7
  • malleusodium_forumbanner.png
    malleusodium_forumbanner.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 6
    95.2 KB · Views: 11
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
  • havocandmalice_forumbanner.png
    havocandmalice_forumbanner.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
LOL, I was just looking for this thread the other day. I am sure we had one but was probably thinking of Shadow of the Eternals.

The one about Cthulhu is intriging me. Some people have this badge and there's no really way to get the information on how to obtain it. Do I have to go to Innsmouth and be part of the Deep One community? Do I have to offer myself to Father Dagon and Mother Hydra? Hand over me the Necronomicon so I can have this piece of knwledge, even at the sake of my sanity!!

Damn, i noticed this topic too late... goodbye ageless badge :cry:

Anyway i think that the release delay is more than understandable considering the times, and on the bright side more waiting will mean more polishing of all the game aspects so i think it's the right choice. Also trying to figure out how to get the Cthulhu badge will keep me busy (or insane?) for months anyway...

One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg

I have a question about badges... it is possible that some of them like immemorial could be reproposed in future for a limited time for those unlucky souls that missed the offer for just a few days? I understand if it not possible anymore... it's just a bit frustrating, i'm saving for a while to preorder and i was just waiting for an offer like that

at this point i will just hope for a christmas miracle

Reactions: punkintheband
I have a question about badges... it is possible that some of them like immemorial could be reproposed in future for a limited time for those unlucky souls that missed the offer for just a few days? I understand if it not possible anymore... it's just a bit frustrating, i'm saving for a while to preorder and i was just waiting for an offer like that

As someone who has a few badges and understands the draw of them. I think they will make more badges for you to collect but if they reuse old ones it takes away from the significance of the badge and as a way of tracking how long people have invested in the game.

Your situation might be unique if you just missed the of the immemorial. The team has been very responsive to issues with the store and the like though. Did you purchase a pack yet? There is still a bonus for purchasing now as it is still before the first age and you will get extra platinum. They probably will make a badge for people who purchase a pack before the first age also.

As someone who has a few badges and understands the draw of them. I think they will make more badges for you to collect but if they reuse old ones it takes away from the significance of the badge and as a way of tracking how long people have invested in the game.

Your situation might be unique if you just missed the of the immemorial. The team has been very responsive to issues with the store and the like though. Did you purchase a pack yet? There is still a bonus for purchasing now as it is still before the first age and you will get extra platinum. They probably will make a badge for people who purchase a pack before the first age also.

Yes i understand what you mean... i was just hoping there would be one more chance (it's more about the offer that i missed than the badge itself but i doubt that there will be a badge with a similar offer again)

I missed the offer of about 3 days by the way, i don't know if there is anything that can be done at this point but thanks for the advice

i have time to check in the forum more often now, hopefully i will be able to see if there is some future offer

Reactions: punkintheband

Yes i understand what you mean... i was just hoping there would be one more chance (it's more about the offer that i missed than the badge itself but i doubt that there will be a badge with a similar offer again)

I missed the offer of about 3 days by the way, i don't know if there is anything that can be done at this point but thanks for the advice

i have time to check in the forum more often now, hopefully i will be able to see if there is some future offer
The overall view of timed rewards and badges support the following philosophy:
  • Earlier supporters will always be given the best rewards and benefit of any doubt.
    • i.e., the sooner you support the game, the better it gets (without exception) - this will continue until launch for these current packs​
    • All current supporters will be eligible for future supporter rewards​
  • Exclusive timed rewards will always remain exclusive, so bringing them back will not happen
  • We will continue to give future rewards, of course
Generally, if people missed the reward because of payment issues or other reasonable issues, we have honoured the reward. It has been over one month since Immemorial has passed, and if you didn't contact us, then there is nothing we can do at this point, I am afraid. If you did contact us and we somehow missed it, let us know, and we will take care of it. We strongly believe we work for gamers and will always do our best to be fair and reasonable.

You already have OG status, and that will be gone on January 1st, 2021 EDT. So just signing up for the forums is worth something. :)

Currently, right now, the deal on Platinum is still excellent, so I think it is worth buying now instead of waiting several months from now when these will drop again:

Plat Bonus.jpg
Immemorial gave a 2x and 3x bonus instead of the current offers - the current reward is ongoing but not announced. In the future, this will drop to 1.25x and 1.5 respectfully, to 1.15 and finally to 1.0 x on launch. On launch, these packs will be eventually removed after a time forever and replaced with new ones.

***** ADDITION *****
Platinum currency is set at 10 Platinum = $1 USD. Therefore, by purchasing the founder packs you will get the Platinum + all of the included cosmetics and merch (if any). So it is always better to buy a supporters pack as opposed to straight Platinum (the option to buy platinum is coming).

*** Disclaimer - this post is the current plan and is all subject to change at any time. It is posted to be as transparent as possible.

I hope this makes sense and helps.

Last edited:
its not about waiting for a offer to come up and jumping on it... most of the rewards that have been handed out is due to our support prior to the reward ever existing in the first place. quite a few of us had already been on board before Covid had pushed everything back and to say thank you for sticking through everything and still supporting DH they gave the ageless badge to those who had already had founders packs to begin with.
the Immemorial badge is along the same thing.

Its more of a "hey we've been backing this for awhile - heres the proof" kinda thing
rather than - "they are giving out bonuses if you buy right now!" kinda thing

i personally never expected more than advertised (malleus odium and everything it included - when i bought in Apr)
Im grateful for the bonuses (title / extra platinum) and it is appreciated. but honestly not necessary or expected in my opinion.

The overall view of timed rewards and badges support the following philosophy:
  • Earlier supporters will always be given the best rewards and benefit of any doubt.
    • i.e., the sooner you support the game, the better it gets (without exception) - this will continue until launch for these current packs​
    • All current supporters will be eligible for future supporter rewards​
  • Exclusive timed rewards will always remain exclusive, so bringing them back will not happen
  • We will continue to give future rewards, of course
Generally, if people missed the reward because of payment issues or other reasonable issues, we have honoured the reward. It has been over one month since Immemorial has passed, and if you didn't contact us, then there is nothing we can do at this point, I am afraid. If you did contact us and we somehow missed it, let us know, and we will take care of it. We strongly believe we work for gamers and will always do our best to be fair and reasonable.

You already have OG status, and that will be gone on January 1st, 2021 EDT. So just signing up for the forums is worth something. :)

Currently, right now, the deal on Platinum is still excellent, so I think it is worth buying now instead of waiting several months from now when these will drop again:

View attachment 664
Immemorial gave a 2x and 3x bonus instead of the current offers - the current reward is ongoing but not announced. In the future, this will drop to 1.25x and 1.5 respectfully, to 1.15 and finally to 1.0 x on launch. On launch, these packs will be eventually removed after a time forever and replaced with new ones.

***** ADDITION *****
Platinum currency is set at 10 Platinum = $1 USD. Therefore, by purchasing the founder packs you will get the Platinum + all of the included cosmetics and merch (if any). So it is always better to buy a supporters pack as opposed to straight Platinum (the option to buy platinum is coming).

*** Disclaimer - this post is the current plan and is all subject to change at any time. It is posted to be as transparent as possible.

I hope this makes sense and helps.

I see, i imagined it would not be possible to see the same offer two times but i just wanted to check to be sure, i just preordered with the normal offer

i had bad luck but i guess it can't be helped, thank you Danis anyway for the support and for adressing my question (hopefully it can be usefull so someone else)

I see, i imagined it would not be possible to see the same offer two times but i just wanted to check to be sure, i just preordered with the normal offer

i had bad luck but i guess it can't be helped, thank you Danis anyway for the support and for adressing my question (hopefully it can be usefull so someone else)
My pleasure and thank you very much for your support @Roband !