we_want_you.jpg

WE WANT YOU!

We are looking for members of the Deadhaus Sonata community to join us on our reveal stream on September 30th at 4 pm EDT. If all goes well it should be a simulcast on Twitch, YouTube and Facebook.

You will be featured as a guest with full video and interaction during the stream. This is not a stream to be shy! :)

Requirements:
  1. Be able to be on camera for the duration of the stream (No avatars)!
  2. Post a reason why you would like to be on the stream!
Please post here if you would like to join!

Last edited:
Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Founder
I am totally down to guest on a stream! I'm 100% okay with being on camera, I do it often on my own. As for why I wanna take part? My inner goth was squealing with joy at this game. I'm excited to learn about and contribute to this world and help hype it up and make it grow.

I am SUPER happy to hear this will be a monthly thing... considering jetlag and how the unexpected internet situation might be resolved on the actual day of the stream I wouldn't want to make promises I can't keep, so I will be throwing my hat in the ring next month instead! This is exciting stuff and even if I have to use a phone I will be there!

Reactions: punkintheband
Congratulations to @DistortionDevil @Faceless Mike @Purple Gryphon! You have been chosen to be on our live stream this Wednesday at 4pm EDT.

We would also like to mention that we will have more guests for each reveal on the last Wednesday of every month. Stay tuned in for announcements about that and how you can join in!

Awesome news. Thanks for picking me really excited to see the new art and help spread the word.

Hello Team! I will be on stream cheering you on and being active in the chat. I'm in this for the long haul! Please allow me to be voluenteer communicator...or is it called PR? I know you all must be incredibly busy. Perhaps in the future consider sending us a clear and direct message to the community. If I offend anyone in anyway I apologise however I believe it would be wise to send the community a message that reads something like this "Thank you to everyone who offered to be on the reveal stream. We will have a reveal stream the last Wednesday of every month. If you did not get chosen for the upcoming stream you are still a possibility for the future ones. Congratulations to those who were chosen for this months reveal!” If I am incorrect in anyway please correct me. See you all on the stream soon! Break a leg!

Please understand that not everyone reads the twitter and the same message needs to be clear and directly sent across all platforms in one piece that can read as a statement as oppose to a one line chat messages that have to be deciphered. Especially in the community forum that is dedicated to it! Still love ya! Just trying to help. All is forgiven!

Thanks for your feedback, we'll take it into consideration in the future. Hope you enjoyed the stream!
Yes! I will be on every Wednesday showing my full support! Thank you for being open to the feedback. You are all doing great work! Much gratitude for your commitment and for bringing (what sounds like) a needed change to the future of the gaming industry.

Last edited: