Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Dog Adopter
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Dec 11, 2018
iantroll.wixsite.com
I figured we could share the funniest moments we've all had in a game. It can be either a tabletop game or video game.
I'd say one of my favorite moments I've had in a game, specifically D&D, is when I seduced the main villain, who was a demonic goddess. It was funny simply because the rest of the party was attacking her, and I was just hanging back rolling charisma check after charisma check to try to seduce her. I had to roll and succeed 8 times, and could only roll once per my turn. The poor DM was hoping the rest of the party fight her off before I succeeded, but the luck of the rolls were with me, and for no one else.

We had a Call of Cthulhu game where one of the people in our investigation team was a grandmother-aged woman and she had an obsession with feeding to all of us, meanwhile, my character was in a relation ship and when asked what we were doing in the downtime, her player replied with 'making cookies', while my reply was 'Iris', the name of my character's partner, without pausing. All of us broke down laughing.

Reactions: Livin and Elotastic
I was on a raiding team in WoW once upon a time. A few friends and I had a certain trinket where you could copy the mirror image of anything. One of us would copy the image of a random NPC and then the rest of us would copy the image of the initial person. It was fun raiding as dinosaurs, plants, or even the boss itself.

We also once got about 100 people together to raid Orgrimmar (before it was an actual raid instance). We all slowly walked in the city on our mounts, transformed into pandas (not Pandaran, but cute lil baby pandas), and killed everyone. It was great. Held the city for hours. I'm not the best at PvP, so my main job was to kill all the enemy NPCs.

There was the time during a halo 3 team deathmatch where I became unable to respawn after getting killed randomly, stuck in a limp body and unable to move except to look around. My teammates decided to have some fun and blast my body over the railing in an attempt to see if that would finish me off. I landed on a platform below the rest of the map and was able to see both teams through the floor, spent the rest of the match telling my team where the enemy was. We won in spite of being a man down.

Last edited:
When I played Silent Hill 2 for the first time idk why but I lost it when I first discovered the can of lightbulbs. Idk if that was or is a legitimate way lightbulbs were ever packaged but it just seemed so random and stupid to me. Getting chased by living mannequins and a giant monster with a giant sword better open this can of lightbulbs.

Reactions: Livin
well this was SAD and funny at the same time.... and it just happend last night!!

i was playing 7 days to die, doing a 1 life challenge with no building or crafting... so its basically traders / looting /missions to get gear.
i had cleared out an army base a few days prior in game via a mission and it had land mines all around the perimeter so i figured... that would be a great spot... i even cleared the landmines leading to another building I had just cleared that day in case things got dicey... then i decided to take a quick look around as to possible directions they may come from and.... this happened....

after that i decided to do the horde night anyway before stopping the game.

Alright so me and a buddy were just dicking around in Fallout 4, I'm swimming underwater and I see a bone just slowly sinking. Being complete shitposters, I grab my phone and started playing the "Sad Walking Away Music" from the Hulk movie. The end of the track synced up so perfectly with the bone hitting the bottom of the lake as I followed it down, and I'm still mad at myself for not recording the clip.

beware, me and my friends swear like sailors, but there's few moments where I start wheezing like this

Reactions: CyanStargazer
So my brother and I reminisced about past games we played, but this is my favorite moment from those games. We played Dead Island through system link at home on our Xbox 360 (We didn't have Xbox Live) and we managed to get to the final boss. We watched the cutscene introducing the final boss, then the fight begins. Boss runs right at me, I panic and fired the pistol I had equipped as we were fighting humans before. The shot is critical, electrocuting the boss as it was a modified gun, I kick in a panic and the final boss was dead. Cue the final cutscene, while my brother and I are just slack jawed at how the fight didn't last 3 seconds. The cutscene shows the group going into the sunset on a helicopter and my brother and I burst out laughing.
We knew the boss was supposed to be stronger, but since I got a lucky crit before the boss got his building damage resistance we killed him almost instantly.