Visual bug: If your bloodbath bar is partially filled, and you trigger the Werebat cutscene, all runes except the ones that empty during the time that the cutscene takes will be lit up. These runes stay lit up until they get filled and then depleted once more.

Attachments

• 20220405231435_1.jpg
    20220405231435_1.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Informative
Reactions: Denis Dyack
I think I caused a bug where the 'e' key no longer works. I can think of two ways I might have caused this. 1. I died as I was dodging with it, or 2. I hit the R key by accident and died during the cutscene. Don't really have a screenshot of it but I'll attempt to recreate it and post how I caused it when I narrow it down.

you can glitch through the floor with the camera ... what you see is actually floor

i dont see mouse in "flythrough" so it was kinda hard to close that window
(played with gamepad but wiggling mouse didnt help either + no button on the gamepad closed the flythrough video)

also id like an "invert look up and down" option because i normally play inverted with gamepad ;)

Last edited:
A rather hilarious possible bug I found is the fact that exsanguinate seems to be able to decapitate enemies which I don't think is the intended death for them, especially since they do the special exsanguinate death animation.

A pathing bug I found is that enemies seem to get stuck on armour pieces and bodies that land where they stand, and that they are also unable to leave the stairs if you block them at the very beginning (when they are walking up it, especially when they are the second or third enemy).

A rather hilarious possible bug I found is the fact that exsanguinate seems to be able to decapitate enemies which I don't think is the intended death for them, especially since they do the special exsanguinate death animation.
I just saw this myself...its actually pretty funny lol

It is possible to get stuck here, which is impossible to escape. I couldn't die either.

Attachments

• 20220406002438_1.jpg
    20220406002438_1.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 9
The launcher uses the Unity logo as icon, which confuses me since I thought the game was made on O3D

It's possible to steal magick instead of blood while in mist form, by using exsanguinate when magick is about to run out

The minimap isn't working

The cursor is stuck in the middle of my screen

While in spiritual form I moved around my "exsanguinate crosshair" a bunch and then released. 4 spirits got absorbed and I was back in mist form, but one spirit was there with me, walking around. On this note, it's not very clear to me how the exsanguinate ability chooses who to target and how many. I can't tell if it's buggy or I just need to figure it out

I had something similar happen only it took of the guys arm instead.

I've found a bug involving calling the Werebat. When it's summoned you can interrupt the cutscene by pressing R again. However the particle effects of it landing and sound effects will still play in the background. That's not the end of it however, after the cutscene would normally finish, the cutscene starts playing again, over and over until it finally finishes playing through.

Found a bug where I ended up on a centurion's head. I think I was elevated by the corpse of another enemy I made who rag dolled and I then managed to walk up on before it ceased to have collision. I noticed this happened to an enemy while I was fighting in a corner and one enemy levitated above the others. But I was now able to make it happen and take a screenshot of it. The enemies ceased attacking when I was on his head, likely because they couldn't make any pathing to me.
20220405181318_1.jpg20220405181320_1.jpg

I've gotten a few of these as well.
Don't mash the Werebat button, its a bad time. I did it A LOT and yeah it will keep going till it is done with all of them I think
Enemies getting stuck on armor bits and walking in place
These are ones I got screen shots of.

Pretty sure I brought someone back with me to haunt the living
20220405213811_1.jpg If you hit em they fall over though
20220405213853_1.jpgThey all float down here (in this corner)20220405221019_1.jpg
20220405222133_1.jpg
They have learned to fly when In groups, some tell N'gaztak.
20220405223225_1.jpg
This is the blood vs FPS
20220405231642_1.jpg
This guy is better at immortality than Zorin
20220405232332_1.jpg
20220405232359_1.jpg20220405232400_1.jpgThey gathered around me and I popped up then wound up over here, pretty sure I'm not supposed to be on this side of the bar, the drinks are on the other side. (Heheh looks like pool from this angle)20220405224926_1.jpg

During the Werebat cutseen I had the exsanguinate music cut in 2 times for less than 1 sec.

anyone else had this happen?

since I saw no one else comment on this specific thing I'll just post it here, even though it have to be a known issue already.

It's quite easy to get the Enemies stuck at their spawn location if you have already killed a few enemies on that spot already. (I am sure you're testers have already done this before and that you guys are aware of it, I just wanted to see if was possible and I've now done it in 2 different spawn locations)

I took a screen shot of it and tried to upload it here, however apparently the file size is to big so I can't.

since I saw no one else comment on this specific thing I'll just post it here, even though it have to be a known issue already.

It's quite easy to get the Enemies stuck at their spawn location if you have already killed a few enemies on that spot already. (I am sure you're testers have already done this before and that you guys are aware of it, I just wanted to see if was possible and I've now done it in 2 different spawn locations)

I took a screen shot of it and tried to upload it here, however apparently the file size is to big so I can't.
Even in other parts of the room enemies tend to get stuck. I usually leave them for last in case I have to fill up on hp

Ive just popped the screen into paint reduce the size by 50%. that seems to make it work

While in spiritual form I moved around my "exsanguinate crosshair" a bunch and then released. 4 spirits got absorbed and I was back in mist form, but one spirit was there with me, walking around. On this note, it's not very clear to me how the exsanguinate ability chooses who to target and how many. I can't tell if it's buggy or I just need to figure it out
Im not sure if its intended but it seems that targeting and enemy behind others..allows you to absorb all the enemies in that line. At least consistently from what I can tell.

It would be nice to have this an actual option...but you have to manually target which is something I dont like.
As Denis stated before there is a lock on button but not a way to change targets that I can see. A toggle "x" being next closest and "y" being next farthest would be a pretty cool option (obviously not keys x and y that would be horrible)