The steps leaving prints in the blood described in the 0.1.6 patchnotes didn't happen

Using the dash stops my character from moving at the end of it for about .1 seconds. The running animation and the model rotating are still working but the vampire doesn't actually move from the end point of the dash

Standing still with a target locked on and the the button for danse macabre pressed down, the vampire progressively moves to one side of the enemy making multiple revolutions around it in the case of more armoured foes
Doing the same exact inputs without an enemy locked in doesn't move my character in circle instead.

I think it's intended but with the update we started getting health back for hitting enemies while in bloodlust

Standing still with a target locked on and the the button for danse macabre pressed down, the vampire progressively moves to one side of the enemy making multiple revolutions around it in the case of more armoured foes
This issue has been identified, it apparently was introduced in the last update.

Reactions: Ipols
While this issue has probably already been seen by the folks at Apocalypse, I thought I'd mention a clipping issue that seems to appear with an enemies head when their head and an arm is cut off just in case. The neck of the head seems to clip as it falls and will remain clipping when it hits the ground. From the testing I've done it's only when the head and an arm is cut off. The folks at Apocalypse are probably already aware but better safe than sorry

20220409183145_1.jpg

Edit: It seems this only affects the enemies who are not initially armored. The first few enemies of the waves experienced this clipping, but the later fully armored enemies never experienced it.

Last edited:
I noticed when using exsanguinate if you press any directional button you technically have control instead of remaining stationary for the animation you can move, resulting in a weird buggy animation where you for example absorb the blood through the back of Zorins head.

while fighting on / around the wave start button - fell through the arena into the deep grey mist below.
(I must have slipped on all that blood)

upon exit game and start new game. I have the full blood lust music.
blood lust bar is empty / attacks are slow - like a normal start.
this appears to just be carry over from previous play, as I am getting two separate audios for the chanting.
The chant does not go away after exsanguinate.

Last edited:
Was playing today, and took a hit in magical realm right as I used exsanguinate and was knocked into essential realm. Now completely stuck and unable to move.

And oddly after doing so I hit exit and restarted and now cannot use controller.

Edit: Just got it to happen again, ran out of magic while casting, shifted over to essential, exsang animation started then I froze at end of animation again
frozen.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Temuldjin
Was playing today, and took a hit in magical realm right as I used exsanguinate and was knocked into essential realm. Now completely stuck and unable to move. View attachment 1088
I have had the exact same thing happen after I was hit while i was Charging up a Telekinesis attack that knocked me from Physical Realm to the Essential Realm.

Just got this one, not sure how. may be related to the one I posted above, but it is by far my favorite so far.
eyesarewindows.jpg

• Funny
These were different playthroughs. The last time I got it I was preparing exsanguinate in physical, got knocked into magical, ran out of magic and transitioned into essential. When Exsanguinate went off it filled all three bars and I came back with the glowy eyes.

20220503041615_1.jpg20220507181955_1.jpg20220507181736_1.jpg

this latest build has been by far the buggiest I have bugged the game twice where i cannot move even dodging does not fix it. it seems to have something to do with feeding but i can't quite put my finger on why.

• Agree
this latest build has been by far the buggiest I have bugged the game twice where i cannot move even dodging does not fix it. it seems to have something to do with feeding but i can't quite put my finger on why.
Using and cancelling Mist Form and the Teleportation Step Attack resulting from having a high Bloodlust seems to be the main culprit of " being stuck " in patch 0.1.9 for me at least.

Where in patch 0.1.7 and 0.1.8 it mostly used to be from a fully charged Exsanguinate or Telekinesis attack and then getting struck/hit before the attack goes of, or you running out of mana and getting forced from the Essential Realm to the Ethereal Realm. ( from Blue to Green )

Playing on an old laptop while my PC is out of commission and it is kind of a torture with that mobile 1050 but here we go.

If you lock on to a target(tab) or if you toggle strafe mode(shift) mist form's dodge will always move you forward no matter what direction you are moving in.

If you use dodge while attacking there are a couple of bugs that might occur. One of the things that can happen is that you can get stuck in place without being able to move, attack or use any other ability and in order to get unstuck you have to get hit. The second occurs a bit less frequently but in that case you can move or use abilities but you cannot attack. That one gets fixed when you use another ability. If I had to guess the mist form dodge used in the middle of an attack bugs the animation state machine in some way and getting hit in the first case or using another ability in the second case basically resets the state machine to a proper state from which things can proceed normally again.

Other than that - I like the mist form dodge changes but the exsanguinate animation kind of looks stiffer than it used to for some reason.

• Useful
One of the things that can happen is that you can get stuck in place without being able to move, attack or use any other ability and in order to get unstuck you have to get hit. The second occurs a bit less frequently but in that case you can move or use abilities but you cannot attack. That one gets fixed when you use another ability.
I've had both of these things happen to me and they were both resolved in the same way as you described it.

Reactions: Elveone
Game froze after about 30 minutes of play while target locking. This is the second time this has happened. Once in the previous build and once now in the current update.

The launcher uses the Unity logo as icon, which confuses me since I thought the game was made on O3D
Just noticed this, sorry I missed it :) I know you have probably seen this already but here you go:

I found a bug in patch 0.1.18 where I think was caused by picking up an item then reaching the Werebat cutscene while the characters dialogue is playing. Rather than watching the werebat cutscene, my camera zoomed into the floor to where I think the werebat would spawn and is now stuck there.

• Informative
I found a bug in patch 0.1.18 where I think was caused by picking up an item then reaching the Werebat cutscene while the characters dialogue is playing. Rather than watching the werebat cutscene, my camera zoomed into the floor to where I think the werebat would spawn and is now stuck there.
I think Facelessmike had experienced that one too.