Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
I'm curious what everyone has been dreaming up when it comes to building their Wight or at least hope is possible. I haven't got a complete picture in my head yet but I'd ultimately want to recreate Melchiah from Soul Reaver.
08e028b6121b3857e49d6c36cd6f7401.jpg

For an initial build what I'd like to be able to do is relocate that glowing core to the top of my head, resulting in a crown of light
2Q==.jpg

or covering the head in a halo.
2Q==(1).jpg

If thats not possible then I'd like to enclose the core in a mouth filled with teeth, looking like the sucker on some squid tentacles.
GettyImages-128938875-af76a5d.jpg

That's what I have so far, what are your thinking of when it comes to your Wight's design?

For my wight design so far, I had in mind to make something tanky with two sets of arms, one for finer movement and one for smashing stuff (has a sword and cannon instead of hands). And with three sets of legs in order to stabilize itself.

Reactions: Livin
For my wight design so far, I had in mind to make something tanky with two sets of arms, one for finer movement and one for smashing stuff (has a sword and cannon instead of hands). And with three sets of legs in order to stabilize itself.
Along with that you might need a few extra heads. Its just a theory but an excess of limbs or anything else might be more than a single mind could handle, requiring more heads to increase the processing power so everything functions harmoniously and individual parts don't crash or stall.

Along with that you might need a few extra heads. Its just a theory but an excess of limbs or anything else might be more than a single mind could handle, requiring more heads to increase the processing power so everything functions harmoniously and individual parts don't crash or stall.
Well, since the heads of the wight I am going to play were smashed by a pair of revenants and it hasn't had the time to repair itself... (It's on the WA page as the Wight article)

• Informative
Reactions: Livin
I will probably have multiple different appearances for it (becouse of appearance dependig by the way you build skills and artifacts together) but if possible i would love to place a siege weapon on his back, like a ridiculous big caliber cannon or a small battery of multiple cannons (assuming there are cannons in the initial ages but even a trebuchet/catapult could work) to be able to make persistent artillery attacks towards enemies from great distances

I could see this well as an opening attack before he would go in himselfself to finish the job trampling anything on his way

Reactions: Purple Gryphon
When I first heard about the Wight being a character you could construct with multiple limbs, the first thing that came to mind was a human/spider combination. I guess because Spider-man was my favorite comic and there were episodes when he morphed into Man-spider.
Man-Spider.png

anime Spider boy.jpg
venom spider.jpg

untethered.jpg
I also like the kind of scorpion king-type hybrid as seen below as a way to go.
Spider Elf.jpgmonster spider man.jpg

But then I found this image and if you want to sleep well tonight don't open it. People have some interesting imaginations. 🤭:sick:🤮 .
Human Spider.jpg