Dog Adopter
Grim Scribe
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Sep 16, 2020
USA
I'm going back to some older videos to try to fill in any gaps in knowledge I still have, and I'm wondering exactly how much of things have changed. With the new vampire reveal, is the old "Meet the Vampire Class" video on YouTube now obsolete? The original design looks very Kain-esque whereas the newest reveal showed a darker monstrous version of vampire. Will there be an updated vampire class video if the original was scrapped? Or can we expect something in between the two versions, for example the vampires are still able to look relatively human if they choose but underneath are monstrous? How exactly did the reveal change the class as a whole?

Last edited:
Solution
There will be different customization and cosmetics items to change the way all classes look. The prototype graphics will be all removed. Yes, there will be an updated vampire class video almost certainly. There will be a variety of monstrosity scale options and there will be more human-looking vampires options. Overall, the feel and combat principles will stay the same and have a darker tone.
There will be different customization and cosmetics items to change the way all classes look. The prototype graphics will be all removed. Yes, there will be an updated vampire class video almost certainly. There will be a variety of monstrosity scale options and there will be more human-looking vampires options. Overall, the feel and combat principles will stay the same and have a darker tone.

Solution