Legionnaires are the backbone of the Thacean military. Professional soldiers, well trained and equipped, these fighting men are humanity's first line of defense in the war against Deadhaus. Though their numbers have plummeted over the years, there are still enough active duty legionnaires to mount strategic maneuvers on multiple fronts. Alone, a legionnaire is a skilled swordsman who will give his life for Thacea without hesitation, but in formation they are a wall of shields, bristling with spears.

In Deadhaus Sonata we believe in involving the community. The Thacean Empire is one of the few remaining human empires on Malorum. We are giving YOU the choice of what they will look like. Please let us know what is your favorite look. Choose wisely!

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:
Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Founder
I ended up choosing X

While i like all of them X is the one that gives me a more "battlefield" and "first line soldier" feeling

I would see Y very well as a city guard though (you know patrolling the streets of human cities and at the entrance gates) while Z is definatly something i would associate with some sort of special corps (like elite troops guarding imperial sensitive places) or some military order like Ashen Ring knights