Feb 12, 2021
I got to say that I am disappointed on the route the visuals are going. Could barely see the color everything looks stale when I've looked at Steam pictures. Now I know you guys done this to fit the lore tone setting of the game. But trust me, this is not going to please enough people to play the game. Colors need to be more vibrant, and lightening needs to show its Life form to the whole entire objects and character.

Please Apocolypse studios consider looking at these games I'm going to list to improve and make deadhause sonata look its very best.

1) Witcher 2: The Assassin Of The Kings Enhanced Edition , Excellent Colors and lightening my first top to ever suggest

2) Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

3) Dragon Age: Intiqustion

4) Mad Max

5) Middle Earth: Shadow Of War

I hope this will influence you to look on to this and enhance superiorlize deadhause sonata.

Kindest regards
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Elveone
I can agree a little more color would be nice, but I don't think this needed to be posted twice.

Thanks for the input and do not worry. Everything on the steam site is being redone - in fact, everything we have shown is being re-done. There will be a full night/day/weather/season and simulated solar system, so please do not look at the color and art direction for indications of something final this is all prototype (way before alpha). There is much more to come in this territory with upcoming announcements and the new art direction. Let us know what you think when the new direction is shown.