Which form should the Blood Moon Werebat take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good, you can change your votes, so if you ever change your mind, you can change the vote accordingly.

Reactions: Lowlife
Exciting to see all the great Vampire content coming our way.
It means the Liche content will be coming along that much sooner. :sneaky:

Also I voted for 1 because it vaguely reminds me of Kain's Flesh Armor from Blood Omen, whereas "Geiger Bat" seems to evoke more of a "Bone Form" or something, rather than a "Blood Form". I could see Geiger Bat splitting open a femur and feasting on the marrow, whereas the 1st one looks like it wants to turn your blood into a bunch of floating orbs that can be used to attack or as a snack on the go. :unsure:

Last edited:
This is the hardest choice yet :eek: I love them both. 1 is Sky Puppy big cute ears and 2 dragged itself from the pits of hell and probably smells horrible. 2 look SAVAGE and that's what I wanna see. Just looking at him I can tell he is going to be a big creep and have a vastly different walk animation and probably have a screech that could rival a Banshee. Blood moon werebat is supposed to be a super secret power-up tarot card, and what better way to show that than by becoming even more grotesque?

My reasoning for voting for 1 is that it brings to mind a far more magical bat than the fairly grotesque and physical looking bat that is shown in 2, and the bloodmoon bat allows for access to magic according to the audio we heard.

My reasoning for voting for 1 is that it brings to mind a far more magical bat than the fairly grotesque and physical looking bat that is shown in 2, and the bloodmoon bat allows for access to magic according to the audio we heard.
Dang that's solid logic. Might have to change my vote :ROFLMAO: I will sleep on it! UGH why are they both so good

I absolutely love form 2, its just so menacing and evil looking.

I'm voting for two because it looks badass, but thinking about it as a transformation from the spiked bat it would seem to visually follow that it would become one by losing its skin hair and spikes and then maybe it becomes faster and more deadly than seeming to get more muscular lose the hair and spikes and then growing hair on its head.

I'm sure it's well within the realm of potentialities that both of these unique forms could be introduced into the game at some point.
This did also factor into my own decision. I like them both, as everyone seems to, but for the title of "Blood Form" the first illustration just aligned better, mentally, to me. I might anticipate that later on down the road there could be another "secret" challenge/event which would reward the other form which I might just refer to as the "Bone Form" from here on out, at least within my own mind. :unsure:

While I love the first one, #2 definitely gets my vote!
Almost makes me want to reconsider being #teamwraith... almost.

Reactions: Lowlife
At first glance, #2 looks to have a "Banshee-ish" look to it. It does make it look more nightmarish compared to #1. I think #1 is adorable and would love to get one and have as a pet. #2 I think would be fun flying through maps and attacking from above - so my vote goes to #2 :D

Just the visceral and grotesqueness of option 2 is just a depiction of physical prowess, really pushing the vampire bat form to the upper limit of what's even possible before going in to some wight territory, and it is awesome for sure, however i personally don't really feel it matches up with the voice over description we got narrated by Chris, it's an enhancement of the vampires abilities, not just physical, but also magical, and it just "feels" wrong, when i look at the second Option I do not get the sense of a creature that could possible use Magic / Blood Magic, it just looks like a physical damage dealers.

Keep in mind this is the option we get to decide how the Bloodmoon Vampire Bat Form will end up looking like, and with that in mind i don't really view it as a contest, Option 1 is in my mind not only the clear winner (the correct choice) it's the only choice that fits the description, so even though Option 2 does look awesome i personally don't view it as a good fit for the Bloodmoon Vampire Bat Transformation.

And that is why i cast my vote for Option 1.

Last edited:
Here are my thoughts. When i think blood moon i think something spectacular, something rare and majestic-ish. I could see the Blood Moon Bat being even larger than the normal version as its drawing from the power of the blood moon rather than just the moon itself. Giving it even more abilities perhaps.

But i see something else something just as rare as the Blood Moon Bat.....monsterous raw power.

The New Moon Bat. A form achieved by sheer willpower from within. A form of a grotesque nature commanding the land and skies without the power of the moon all while covered in a viel of darkness, enemies being decimated before they even knew what happened.

So my vote?

Rare Blood Moon Bat #1
An appeal for a Rare New Moon Bat #2

Here are my thoughts. When i think blood moon i think something spectacular, something rare and majestic-ish. I could see the Blood Moon Bat being even larger than the normal version as its drawing from the power of the blood moon rather than just the moon itself. Giving it even more abilities perhaps.

But i see something else something just as rare as the Blood Moon Bat.....monsterous raw power.

The New Moon Bat. A form achieved by sheer willpower from within. A form of a grotesque nature commanding the land and skies without the power of the moon all while covered in a viel of darkness, enemies being decimated before they even knew what happened.

So my vote?

Rare Blood Moon Bat #1
Yooooo I LOVE this :love:

So my vote?

Rare Blood Moon Bat #1
I couldn't agree more. Both concepts are way too good to just end up scrapping the one that doesn't win the vote.