Immemorial
Cat Adopter
Ageless
OG 2020
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
May 10, 2020
Apocalypse has mentioned the possibility of a companion app for DHS, and they wanted feedback as to what it would do. So here are my suggestions for the DHS companion app. Feel free to reply to the thread with your own suggestions.

-Forum access
Being able to access and interact with the DHS forums from the companion app would be great. Not really much else to say about it.

-In-game chat
Again, would be neat to access in-game chat without being in-game. Its going to be a must if player-to-player trading becomes a feature in DHS.

-Personal housing actions
We haven't heard too much about what we can do in our personal player housing yet, but I imagine it would be a great QoL improvement to be able to do it from your phone.

-Patch Notes
Easy access to the full patch notes of DHS should be available to the player, as well as any official announcements related to the game.

-Wiki access
Every ARPG that will ever exist has its own wiki. DHS will undoubtably have one as well. Might as well have it integrated in the companion app or at least a link to it.

-Player-to-player trading
If trading between players is a feature in DHS, please let us do it without having to boot up our pcs.

-Account statistics
Stats like playtime, kills, death, etc.

-Clan/guild management
Self explanatory

-Crafting
Unless crafting is going to be an extremely involved process, let us do it with our phones.

I can't think of any more features I'd like at the moment, please give me your suggestions.

An absolute must would be the ability to take care of your pets... once pets are added.

Event Timers are a MUST HAVE in any companion app. If there's a limited time window on when a mission or reward will last, give us every opportunity to keep track of it! Waiting for a crafting project to finish working? Give us a timer! Need to know when that Super Special Node will be active next? Make a timer for that!

Honestly, the timers are the best part of the Warframe companion app, and something I wish the Final Fantasy XIV app had. FFXIV community had to make their own browser database called Garland Tools to keep track of all the stuff.

Awesome ideas. If crafting requires mats, it would be nice to be able to get them somehow using that companion app, too. If farming mats is a thing, that would alleviate/smooth the process, I think.

Reactions: srook