Fully agree, it would be cool if you could do that.

What I would love to see would be the ability to pull enemies towards us and either impale them on our sword, rip out their still beating heart with 1 arm through their back, grabbing them by the neck breaking it, then tossing the body aside.

or how about a massive amount of pressure hundreds of times the normal gravity making what used to be an enemy in to a small handball sized sphere of metal, blood meat and armor :D added bonus for screams and the sound of bones breaking and armor bending :D

• Friendly
Reactions: mikzzzan
Idk about different uses, but i personally think it would be more thematically appropriate if instead of telekinesis, its supposed to be blood bending. Lifting them into the air by controlling the blood inside their veins. It sounds more of a vampire thing to do to me

Idk about different uses, but i personally think it would be more thematically appropriate if instead of telekinesis, its supposed to be blood bending. Lifting them into the air by controlling the blood inside their veins. It sounds more of a vampire thing to do to me
Blood bending would be wicked sick! :D

Reactions: mikzzzan