For users who have purchased a Founders Packs, please follow these steps to gain your discord role:

Select ‘Associate with Discord’
Press ‘Authorize’
Enter your forum password
Enjoy your new Discord role!

Step-1-232x300.jpg

Step-2-300x211.jpg

Step-3-300x139.jpg

Step-4-300x143.jpg

Step-5-300x130.jpg

Continue reading...

• Informative
Reactions: Golden Xan
I apologize if this is has already been discussed elsewhere, but is this something that will take effect later? I should have a founder's pack associated with this forum account, but I'm not seeing anything here or on Discord before or after following the instructions. The only difference I can think of is that the email address I used at Xsolla was in all caps, vs. the same thing in lowercase here.

Hi blincoln,

Users who purchased packs before today will need to have their accounts updated manually by our support team. These users should be updated by the end of today.

I seem to have had my discord role removed. I had gotten the havoc and malice pack back on 3/26 of last year and had the role for some time until I noticed today it was gone. I do still have the email and confirmation number, if needed I can forward it.

Yes, it seems others have gone through that as well. I noticed that both Livin and CyanStargazer no longer had their roles assigned today.

I seem to have had my discord role removed. I had gotten the havoc and malice pack back on 3/26 of last year and had the role for some time until I noticed today it was gone. I do still have the email and confirmation number, if needed I can forward it.

Yes, sorry about this. We have to go through now and upgrade everyone on the forums as they are now synced with discord before the latest store updates. You should now be working.

Thank you, thought i was doing something wrong. have just connected my account to this now.