Thaloriel

Ripe
OG 2020
Oct 21, 2020
Brazil
I know this will be something more when they start adding other houses and everything, but I would like to know if they will be knights who ride dragons or really dragons that maybe disguise themselves in human form when entering a city.

Eu sei que isso vai ser algo adicionado mais para frente e tudo mais, mas eu gostaria de saber se eles vão ser cavaleiros que montam dragões ou realmente dragões que talvez se disfarcem em forma humana quando entram em cidades.

Reactions: Denis Dyack
Solution
I know this will be something more when they start adding other houses and everything, but I would like to know if they will be knights who ride dragons or really dragons that maybe disguise themselves in human form when entering a city.

Eu sei que isso vai ser algo adicionado mais para frente e tudo mais, mas eu gostaria de saber se eles vão ser cavaleiros que montam dragões ou realmente dragões que talvez se disfarcem em forma humana quando entram em cidades.
Yes - riding Dragons among other types of mounts is a goal, but down the road map a ways.
i will just talk about my personal opinion on the subject.
i am big fan of fantasy but i don't like it when Dark fantasy mixed with high fantasy.
i loved warcraft series but in world of warcraft they start to ruin the lore of the game in many ways.
like how the big cool dragons who breath fire and roar become magical creature and can transform to many forms like humans, elves ... and in the cata expac dragons leaders become power rangers ...

overall i see dragons elves orcs and dwarves ... fit more the high fantasy not the dark fantasy and i wish this game move more in the dark gothic derection like LoK series.
i want to see dark world with many hidden secrets like old tempels and castels, maybe forgotten gods and cults, also demons and angels will be cool.

• Winner
Reactions: Thaloriel
i will just talk about my personal opinion on the subject.
i am big fan of fantasy but i don't like it when Dark fantasy mixed with high fantasy.
i loved warcraft series but in world of warcraft they start to ruin the lore of the game in many ways.
like how the big cool dragons who breath fire and roar become magical creature and can transform to many forms like humans, elves ... and in the cata expac dragons leaders become power rangers ...

overall i see dragons elves orcs and dwarves ... fit more the high fantasy not the dark fantasy and i wish this game move more in the dark gothic derection like LoK series.
i want to see dark world with many hidden secrets like old tempels and castels, maybe forgotten gods and cults, also demons and angels will be cool.
I agree with your point of view, it would really take some of the game's dark gothic content, angels and demons would be interesting, maybe a mythology around them

Yes - riding Dragons among other types of mounts is a goal, but down the road map a ways.

Solution
3054889a40d3fad32bfee569348509c0--muffins-pins.jpg

Did anyone say Dragon? :D