Decayed
Mallius Odium
Immemorial
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Oct 30, 2020
Ohio
Not sure if this has been suggested or not but what about making a set of Dungeons and Dragons Books. (e.g. Player's Handbooks, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster, Manual World Building Guide, Adventures, & Maps)

Could be a good way to help fund the project and show off some of the material that has been created plus could get some nice stories from player made champagnes also.

Reactions: Temuldjin and Galen
I dig this idea. Hugely into gothic D&D settings and whatnot.
I'm a Lord Soth/Ravenloft boy at heart.
lucas-salcedo-concept-lordsoth7.jpg

I to feel it would be a nice setting and kind of have a darker feel then the normal D&D stuff. Almost like a Warhammer theme.

Not sure if this has been suggested or not but what about making a set of Dungeons and Dragons Books. (e.g. Player's Handbooks, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster, Manual World Building Guide, Adventures, & Maps)

Could be a good way to help fund the project and show off some of the material that has been created plus could get some nice stories from player made champagnes also.
this has been suggested in the past.
1) if they were to make tabletop game books/rulesets they would be writing an whole new game to put out on paper. So if this were what you are asking about. It would be a long while down the road.

2) If they were to make artwork for D&D books sure, they could do that and prob. get a decent commission for it but the real profits would goto WOTC.

Reactions: JMan31337