Giglioti

Decayed
Havoc And Malice
Old World
Harbinger
Apr 7, 2021
This may have already been talked about before but I couldn't find it, sorry if it already has.

I was thinking, since we will have Void, Chaos, other planes/dimensions, Angels and Demons etc, would we be able to use these Outer Powers to change our characters either via corruption, pacts or other means?

Such thing could bring interesting and rather unique mechanics to the game that I don't think I've seen before, changing appearance, powers, death states/trinary system etc, we could have to sacrifice our other characters/other players, Brand NPCs or players like in Berserk, make peregrinations to different realities to obtain forbidden forms/knowledge/power and etc.

I understand it would be something for the far future of the game, it at all possible, but could be interesting and possibly the only game with this feature.

You know, they said our actions in the first and second age would affect the story of the game. It would be very interesting to have "myth" of a vampire who branded an entire city to be his thralls.

I don't know if it's related, but a game called Soul Sacrifice would change your physical appearance based on whether you saved or sacrificed creatures. Getting to change your character based on your game actions (outside of regular unlockables and microtransaction) would be cool.

About sacrificing other players... That would be interesting if you aligned yourself with a certain Outer Power and every kill in PvP would increase your standing with them, giving you access to unique skills or changes to death states like you said.