Cat Adopter
Ageless
OG 2020
Grim Scribe
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Feb 29, 2020
I wish I could be of more help but, I honestly don't know what it was that has improved my motion sensitivity. All I know is it had improved.

I wish I could be of more help but, I honestly don't know what it was that has improved my motion sensitivity. All I know is it had improved.
Excellent, probably the motion blur (we reduced it) and possibly not dashing to things, not dashing to enemies outside of 180 degrees of the camera facing.

Reactions: Temuldjin
Excellent, probably the motion blur (we reduced it) and possibly not dashing to things, not dashing to enemies outside of 180 degrees of the camera facing.
I truly appreciate the team doing their best to make things playable for me and those like me its often forgotten about when people talk about things like accessibility.

I truly appreciate the team doing their best to make things playable for me and those like me its often forgotten about when people talk about things like accessibility.
It is our pleasure @Lord Scara, we work for you and are very glad it seems to have helped!

Bloodlust:
- The decrease in Bloodlust gain from using Exsanguinate on a Legionnaire now seems a lot more fitting for a skill that haven't been levelled up yet and which also haven't been specialized at all, the Bloodlust Gain was definitely over the top in Patch 0.1.12 and seems to be more fitting as it is now in Patch 0.1.13 It feels a lot more like a basic skill should at level 1 without any upgrades from gear / level / talents / xp.
- Edit: The total gain from fully Exsanguinate a Legionnaire from 100% to 0% health is still to high in my opinion. ( it seem to be around 45% )

- It is a lot harder to trigger the " Death Waltz dash " to target that have been thrown up mid air with a fully charged Telekinesis Attack, which have made the gameplay less fun.

- After having used a fully charged " Telekinesis Attack " on a legionnaire and then using the " Death Waltz dash " to get up to him mid air while holding down Left Mouse Button my character began spinning horizontally around in circles under the Legionnaire before/while we were falling back down to the ground, as far as I could see I spun around 6-8 times.

Exsanguinate:
- After 3 Legionnaires walked towards me and I started using Exsanguinate in their direction, the ability ended up swapping between them, always draining the Legionnaire closest to me.

- While draining Mana/Health in the " Magickal Realm " and then just as you stop draining mana if you jump back over to the " Material Realm " even though it's the health bar that is getting filled the blood you drain are " blue/white mana " and not exactly blood, even though that is what you would be gaining at that point.

- While channelling Exsanguinate on a Legionnaire with a shield I kept getting both audio and visual feedback as if I was swinging my sword at the guys shield, it looked like he was blocking the attacks, and I was getting audio queues/sounds of the shield getting struck 6 times before he died. I had the same " bug " happen in Patch 0.1.12

Mist Form:
- I suggest that you be able to use mist form to " break " the light attack combo, Exsanguinate and a fully charged telekinesis attack if I so desire, it is a dodge after all, so why can't I use it to dodge when I desire to do so?

Telekinesis:
- I really like the change to the mana cost of a fully charged Telekinesis Attack, it feels a lot less punishing here in Patch 0.1.13 which then results in you being able to use the skill more ( or other skills if you so desire ) and doing that is an improvement to the actual gameplay.

- Had a fun little thing happen when I used a fully charged telekinesis Attack on a Legionnaire, when he landed he landed strait on top of my head, and while trying to get back up from the knockdown state I simply held down left mouse button to block his attempt of doing that and the attack combo killed him.

- If you use a fully charged Telekinesis attack on a group of enemies and there is 1 Legionnaire who is walking on top of a shield unit, the Legionnaire on top of the shield unit will not be flung up in the air when the fully charged Telekinesis Attack happens.

- After using a fully charged Telekinesis Attack in the " Magickal Realm " and emptying my mana pool, which forced me back over in to the " Material Realm " the Q button was " Greyed Out " and I could not use " Exsanguinate " for almost 20 seconds, the mana regen was also so slow It looked like it wasn't regenning at all for a few seconds, it was very painful to watch, therefor I suggest the passive mana regen be increased, it felt punishing and nothing I could do would or could have changed the amount of mana I had in a positive way to where I needed it to be to have enough to jump back over in the Magickal Realm to fill the Mana Orb up again.

- If you stand right in front of a Legionnaire with a shield and use a Quick Tap " Telekinesis Attack " you sometimes end up on top of the shield unit. ( The animation of the Quick Tap Telekinesis attack makes the character take a small step forward while lifting his left hand )

Strafing:
- Tapping " Shift " does not toggle on strafing here in Patch 0.1.13

- While playing with Keyboard and Mouse you have to hold down " Shift " to be able to strafe.

- I really like the movement speed change to strafing here in Patch 0.1.13 the added freedom of movement from strafing is quite beneficial regarding combat/gameplay.

Target Lock:
- After spamming the " Target Lock " button 30+ times in rapid succession while moving around while strafing and using mist form, and then engaging in melee combat the camera wobbled for ½ a second. This is a huge improvement compared to previous patches and target lock system have now seems pretty much perfect.
- Edit: after toggling " Target Lock " on and off 30+ times as fast as possible while moving around it resulted in me being nauseous and getting dizzy... xP I usually don't suffer from problems like this but the rapid zoom in zoom out while moving and teleporting was definitely a mistake... If anyone else feels like trying to re-create this and see if they end up with the same " symptoms " they are more than welcome to give it a try, but I don't recommend it.

Other:
- I like the " Disclaimed Video " that starts playing as you launch the Demo.

- The demo went " black Screen " for around 10-12 seconds after the Disclaimer video ended on start up before I entered the menu of the Demo.

- Pressing " Skip " on the " Disclaimer Video " at the start up of the Demo will make the screen go black, Denis will however keep talking and explain about the content of the demo. Around 10-12 seconds after I pressed " Skip " Denis was interrupted mid sentence and the Demo Menu was loaded.

- After Pressing " Skip " on the " Disclaimer Video " at the start up of the Demo will make the screen go black, Denis will however keep talking and explain about the content of the demo, If you don't press " Spacebar " you can pause Denis explanation of the Demo, if you press " spacebar " again he will resume the explanation.

- After having used Quick Tap Telekinesis on a Legionnaire he got back up and started to walk towards me, when he got to my location he kept walking forward and pushed me back, he continued to walk/push me that way until he had pushed me all the to the other side of the arena, then and only then did he start to attack me.

- The camera takes a 360 spin just as the Bat Form Reveal Event starts.

- The camera now makes a perfect transition after the end of the Bat Form Reveal Event when it goes back to your character here in Patch 0.1.13

- Just had a corps of a Legionnaire yell " Vae Victus " at me around 10 seconds after I had killed him...

- Holding down Left Mouse button to begin the Light Attack Combo will still changes the falling speed if you use it while mid air.

- After having played for close to 2 hours in the same play session, a big % of the floor was covered in blood and my FPS suffered as a consequence, my average at that point was 40 - 45 fps.

- After leaving the " Essential Realm " by draining a skelly boy most the enemies waiting for me would run off/away from the location I left the " Magickal Realm "
- Edit: I tested it 8 times in a row, each time some of the enemies would be in the process of running away from the spot I entered the " Essential Realm " after several seconds, they would then notice my location and start moving towards it. Screenshot provided.

- As far as I can see the " No Hit Bug " that existed in both Patch 0.1.11 and 0.1.12 have been fixed in Patch 0.1.13

- If you managed to get on top of a shield unit and hold down left mouse button for the light attack combo it can result in your character spinning around on top of the enemy helmet instead of stepping down from his head.

- If the " Debug Mode " screen is up you cannot press " Esc " to pause the game.

- If you have pressed " Esc " you cannot open the " Debug Mode " while the game is paused.

- I killed a Legionnaire just at the edge of the Arena and it resulted in his corps being stretches in a way that have nothing to do with the ragdoll system at all as is clearly some sort of Glitch. Screen shot is provided. ( the weird black long thing is his head )

- You can still fling enemies so far outside of the arena that they will fall down the crevasse instead of being killed like the Legionnaires that land on the edges of the outside of the Arena.

- If you stand at the edge of the Arena and look back towards the Arena you can clip the camera inside the player model, screenshot provided.

- While having the in game FPS counter toggled on from the " Debug Menu " and pressing pause the FPS counter will start counting upwards at a insane speed, I took a screenshot of the counter claiming I had 1.7 Gazillion Frames Per Second.

- I just had an encounter with a Legionnaire that was moving around the Arena like he was the Flash / teleported around.

- Must be at + 40 wave by now, 0 frame drops while playing without blood and gore.

- I used a " Fully Charged Telekinesis Attack " and a " Death Walsh Dash " to clip in to a pillar, 2 screenshots provided.

- After playing around with Quick Tap Telekinesis and Fully Charged Telekinesis Attacks I noticed 1 of the Legionnaires was stuck ½ way in the floor horizontally trying to walk towards me, which of cause he could not, do to him being stuck inside the floor... screenshot is provided, however it's hard to see exactly what going on it in.
- Edit: I tried to check if he was " Alive " and he is, he is the last enemy remaining on in the Arena, The rune won't start the next wave, and I cannot walk over him/his physical box is blocking me from doing so, so he is most definitely alive.
- Edit: I used a Fully Charged Telekinesis Attack on the legionnaire that was stuck ½ way in the floor, throwing him up in the air, when he landed he is now on the floor, however he won't get up from it, but he will/can now attack me from there.
- Edit: After using several Quick Tap Telekinesis Attacks on the guy he managed to finally stand up, as a reward I stabbed him to death.

Attachments

• Enemies cannot pinpoint my location 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    Enemies cannot pinpoint my location 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Ragdoll Gone Wrong Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    Ragdoll Gone Wrong Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Camera inside Zorin 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    Camera inside Zorin 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.7 gazillion FPS 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    1.7 gazillion FPS 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Standing Inside a pillar 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    Standing Inside a pillar 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Standing Inside a pillar 2 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    Standing Inside a pillar 2 Patch 0.1.13.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 1
  • Enemy Stuck in the floor 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpeg
    Enemy Stuck in the floor 1 Patch 0.1.13.jpeg
    677 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So how does Patch 0.1.13 feel? Combat have never felt as smooth and good as it does right now, If there is anything " worth " complaining about it's that the " Death Waltz Dash " is harder too pull of on enemies you have already thrown up in the air with a fully charged " Telekinesis Attack " compared how it was in previous patches. Is it just me or does this skill require less mana to use now?

In Patch 0.1.12 the bloodlust gain from using " Exsanguinate " was quite high so it was very easy to fill up your Bloodlust Meter, which kind of made the Quick Tap " Telekinesis Attack " feel Redundant, It wasn't that the skill wasn't strong, because it very much was so, it was, and still is the strongest skill in our arsenal, it's just that in patch 0.1.12 it felt like we didn't really have to use it unless we wanted to use it, where now in Patch 0.1.13 I find myself using the skill a lot more, I just find myself using it a lot more, and I'm not sure if it's because there now are more enemies on the map, the Bloodlust gain being slower so I have to knock down my enemies more often/strip them of their armor so I can kill them more often or if it's because the enemies health/armor values have changes and/or if it's our left mouse button damage that have changed, but something definitely feels different, and do this I feel like I need to use this ability more, which is a good thing, do to it both being a strong but also fun skill to use.

Regarding movement that have also never felt as smooth as it does right now, as long as you are strafing that is, which is a shame because as of Patch 0.1.13 you have to hold down " Shift " to strafe, you can no longer toggle it on an off like you could in the previous patches.

Overall Patch 0.1.13 just feel good, it's fun to play and the game runs super stable on my PC ( as long as I don't cover ½ of the map in blood/sometime after 20+ wave's the FPS starts to struggle to stay at a stable 60 FPS and eventually it can't any longer, and I can't say if its specifically do to the mountain of corpses + blood on the floor or if it's a sort of memory leak problem going on.

this patch is Def. an improvement:
Lock on targeting works a lot better now that we can dodge in multiple directions, I found myself using hit and run tactics a lot more effective.
Not getting stuck in place while being locked on is a big help to this as well.
Did notice that even after 5+ rounds after the bat animation round I was still getting attacked by enemies.

Things that could use some more work / tuning.
a walking / jogging animation - when using a keyboard it is less noticeable because its either ON or OFF. but using a controller you can tilt the stick slightly and move slower but it is still the fun on run animation.

Bloodlust gain from exsanguinate - still feels a bit much per full draw.

Fall / slam damage from Telekinesis - or possibly make it the only way to strip enemy armor rather than just using telekinesis. this would give more reason to use the stronger version of the ability.

Heavy attack damage could benefit from a dash attack (maybe at a full charge) to make for an opening type attack.

BUGS
Audio bug : when using a quick tap of Telekinesis consistantly get a humming sound until you do a longer cast of it.
Had an instance where the orbs were in the wrong spot, the magic orb was displaying on top while in the physical realm, would switch to mist form, orbs would stay in position, go back to physical and they would revert back to normal, then move back to magic on top (the life / magic / essential all still functioned properly)
Had 2 seperate instances where when I moved into the Essential Realm I had legionaires with me and no skelebois they could attack and damage my essence bar as well.
Video link = stream clips showing the orb bug and essential bug.
Orb bug / essentail bug