Cat Adopter
Ageless
OG 2020
Grim Scribe
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Feb 29, 2020
I was watching darkest dungeon and i had a thought what if DHS had a benefit for playing long term with certain people like maybe a health boost when playing with a friend...side benefit it promotes getting to know people that you get along with. Another benefit should any disagreement occur the benefit you receive from being friends in game gives a reason to give additional chances to people to foster forgiveness. I'm sure we all been there where we had one minor argument and it nearly ended a friendship.

Last edited:
Thats pretty neat, like establishing a party and there is a level up that occurs alongside your own with increased benefits as a result. The bigger the party the faster you level it up, with a party limit so we don't have armies walking around and occupying whole areas to farm. Perhaps there could be challenges attached to achieve the level ups so its not just a few people doing everything while other players just tag along.

I wonder how adding to an established party since they didn't participate in the leveling. Perhaps the level of the added player impacts the team, someone of lower level downgrading the parties to degree and the inverse happening for someone of higher level.