LordSavage

Newly Dead
Aug 14, 2021
How powerful will the other houses be compare to deadhaus classes will they be equally as powerful or more than deadhaus and if they are stronger how will it be balance. My concern is that classes in deadhaus will be outmatch or to weak to fight another house for example the house of angels or giants.

Solution
How powerful will the other houses be compare to deadhaus classes will they be equally as powerful or more than deadhaus and if they are stronger how will it be balance. My concern is that classes in deadhaus will be outmatch or to weak to fight another house for example the house of angels or giants.
All of the great houses will be balanced and yet asymmetrical in nature. Please see threads on the Octahedron here.
All of the great houses will be balanced and yet asymmetrical in nature. Please see threads on the Octahedron here.

Solution