Would you want access to the character creator before alpha?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Livin

Ancient
Herald of the Dead
Ashen_Ring
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
Full Disclaimer: I have no clue what the time table is with the game's delay and I think I speak for everyone in saying that it should not be implemented if it furthers that delay. With that out of the way, here it goes.

Would it be possible to make the character creator available to play around with whenever you feel it is in a good place prior to the start of alpha?

I don't think I'm alone in finding it fun to mix and match all the various combinations, so if it's ready before the actual gameplay then why not let us have some fun with that in the meantime while also creating an opportunity for early feedback on it. All of us know things are subject to change and that what we make in this meantime may not even look the same as customizations are altered or removed so there is no harm, it's the nature of the beast.

Last edited:
I have spent hours in character creation part of games and I know I'm not alone! It's one of the most fun parts for a lot of people. Plus the ability to give feedback and suggestions would be invaluable for everyone I think :)

Reactions: Livin
If that's possible, of course, why not? ^^
I remember Spore's Creature Creator released a few days before the full game, so people could play with the options before they began playing the actual game, and then they could export their creatures to the game itself and use them there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Livin