Give Away and Merchandise Ideas

Jalen.P

Community Herald
Staff member
Cat Adopter
Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys! We're currently updating our merchandise store to give you guys better, and cheaper options. Already, we know that the store will include:
  1. Tees, long sleeves and sweaters
  2. Mugs
  3. Stickers
  4. Mouse Pads
  5. Phone Cases
Do you have any other suggestions for things you'd like to see on the store page? Nothing has been truly finalized yet, so we're open to any ideas!

At the same time, we're thinking of things to giveaway on our weekly streams. Merchandise signed by the devs, special titles and cosmetics are all being considered, but if you guys have any other ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!
Jalen P

• Happy
Reactions: Golden Xan

Golden Xan

Long Dead
Mallius Odium
Mar 30, 2019
Hey Jalen,

When the Merch store opened up, I had some ideas which I shared then. I'll include them here again for reference:

If you are looking for variety, you could potentially add mousepads, key rings (in the shape of symbols, the logo, character emblems, etc.), flags (of the factions in the game), game posters, bed sheets, eiderdowns, pens and other artwork materials, gaming chair capes, carpets, towels, dishes (black dishes with the logo in the middle, sounds great), magnets (for putting in metal surfaces, such as a fridge), flipflops, plantpots, adhesives (for different kinds of places), animated wallpapers, backpacks, toys, and...
When you are finally ready, cosplay items.

If you are looking for creative associations, you can use not just symbols, logos and emblems but also the weapons in the game, the various races and classes, especial clothing they use (such as the Lich's crown), phrases from the game, and collectibles of the various factions.

Finally, you could add collection items. I know a lot of people like the stuff that
Hot Toys and Prime 1 Studio gets to make. Also Sideshow. Maybe you can find a company to do those action figures for Deadhaus? Maybe not just characters but also artifacts of importance, such as the Necrolibriatas itself.

And other people had made some suggestions. @Brolnir had a great suggestion: hats.
And @spazmcnasty brought to our attention that there could be more color options for the items already available, as well as mentioning about an issue in the store.

I don't think I need to repost the giveaway suggestions I've had here, you've seen them already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brolnir and Jalen.P

derula

Herr Pfannkuchen
Eternal Champion
Feb 21, 2018
At the same time, we're thinking of things to giveaway on our weekly streams. Merchandise signed by the devs, special titles and cosmetics are all being considered, but if you guys have any other ideas I'd love to hear them.
I mean, I would probably be the happiest little pancake if during a giveaway I was given the sword Silicon Knights got for Eternal Darkness. I would probably also feel like I didn't deserve to have it, however.

Any chance you will give-away Lord Ch'sebur'gah? (just kidding :D)

A general idea: you could have some props that are in every episode of the weekly show, just sitting in the background, so that people subconsciously connect them to the show, and then give those away. They don't have to be very valuable, but you'd first have to have them sitting around for a while to that people connect them to the show. Then they would make pretty memorable mementos.

Last edited: