Which name will you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this for the end of stream after we see the card?

Oh i see now. The context was given on stream. Maybe have a bit of context in here as well.

Maybe Imbibe = meaning to take in, absorb, drink or soak up
ooooo I like this one a lot :) I still prefer the visual of exsanguinate for the long-distance blood sucking, but maybe imbibe could be the close-range bite? It sounds a lot cooler than "bite" or "suck" and definitely fits in with the whole Latin theme to be FANCY!

Phlebotomize - its more of a medical practice thing

"To perform a phlebotomy on (a vein): to open (a vein) to withdraw or let blood."

Reactions: punkintheband
Phlebotomize - its more of a medical practice thing

"To perform a phlebotomy on (a vein): to open (a vein) to withdraw or let blood."
Added it to the vote.

Reactions: punkintheband
Extravasate -
To flow (be forced) from a vessel.
To force the flow of (blood or lymph) from a vessel out into surrounding tissue.

Deliverance (we will assume the deliverance of blood) -1 : the act of delivering someone or something : the state of being delivered especially : liberation, rescue. 2 : something delivered especially

Deliverance can also be the state of being saved...they can be saved from life...from the evils of being human...and delivered to the world of the undead

When the word Deliverance is seen with the art work the meaning will not need to be defined.

Hemokinesis

Reactions: Livin
I'm thinking DECANT or DECANTER, to pour from one vessel to another or to draw off without disturbing the sediment.

From my perspective a vampire treats blood like wine, choosing this method of drinking over the more traditional bite is done in order to bypass having to taste the flesh while also briefly airing the blood out so as to increase the flavor.

Edit
Perhaps also Porron could be considered, its a wine pitcher from Spain that lets you do this.
porron_ole.jpg

Looks familiar, doesn't it?
Iron_Armor_(8).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shinybri