OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Grim Scribe
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Oct 11, 2020
As everything in the game when it comes to the classes/races everything can be in one of 3 states. So does this or does anyone think that this may also apply to humans or exclude them.

Humans seem to be alive or dead, unless they maybe have some sort of inherent magic as opposed to magic in the form of tools or magical items.

At best I would see humans as alive, then in death be some kind of spirit, but beyond that Im not sure what a human might look like or become.

If there is a better place for this question/discussion please move.

Reactions: shinybri
We kind of had some speculations in this thread that there are more than 3 sources of power which means more than 3 realms and thus more than 3 states. I think that the different houses focus on different aspects of the world to anchor themselves to and draw power from thus being able to willingly travel through those realms/states. The Necroliberatas mentions 6 gods and an octahedron which has 6 vertices and 8 faces. I suspect each vertex will represent a realm/power source and each face will represent a different faction/house with the ninth being represented by either the base of the octahedron or by the whole thing. Humans seem to be unanchored to any of those aspects and thus are weak. They can only exist in the physical realm where they are born and when they die the various parts of their existence is scattered through the realms. Still because they are unanchored to begin with then can be anchored to different aspects and thus they can be turned into a being of any other faction.

As everything in the game when it comes to the classes/races everything can be in one of 3 states. So does this or does anyone think that this may also apply to humans or exclude them.

Humans seem to be alive or dead, unless they maybe have some sort of inherent magic as opposed to magic in the form of tools or magical items.

At best I would see humans as alive, then in death be some kind of spirit, but beyond that Im not sure what a human might look like or become.

If there is a better place for this question/discussion please move.
to give you tbe quick answer - the Necrolibratis states this...

"It is said by some that the false houses of men and giants and angels wield their own three energies, but we know this to be false. The only energy is Death and his three faces."

"Translator’s note: the author of the Onyx Triad is correct about the three points of the Deadhaus triad but incorrect in his dismissal of the other houses. His perception of Truth is limited by his perspective. A Higher Truth is rumored to be spoken of in the Book of the Obsidian Octahedron"

for the longer answer and more discussion refer to the other thread :D

Like everyone else, I speculate. I believe humans must have vitality, magick and essence. Humans can become all kinds of undead that we know of so far. Humans have a spirit (essence), otherwise they necessarily couldn't become wraiths, liches or ghouls, and in order to become a liche you need to be a magician already in life. So humans must have all of them. And it could be that they have more than that, too, if they are somehow linked to the other houses as well.

Reactions: Roband and shinybri
Like everyone else, I speculate. I believe humans must have vitality, magick and essence. Humans can become all kinds of undead that we know of so far. Humans have a spirit (essence), otherwise they necessarily couldn't become wraiths, liches or ghouls, and in order to become a liche you need to be a magician already in life. So humans must have all of them. And it could be that they have more than that, too, if they are somehow linked to the other houses as well.

I agree, i think they do not have "forms" they can tap in and exist (as this is deadhaus unique ability) but they are still (as living, sentient beeings) subject to both phisical and essence status (and we already know humans of this world are magic sensitive creatures so here we go for magic too)