Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Founder
Every time something is revealed for this game, my expectations are completely blown away! I swear it was like having 10 birthdays all at once when I saw N'Gaztak! This is the game that I've been waiting for for a long long time. The game industry NEEDS a game like this! My money is practically already yours lol Definetly gonna continue to spread the word!

• Happy
Reactions: Denis Dyack
Every time something is revealed for this game, my expectations are completely blown away! I swear it was like having 10 birthdays all at once when I saw N'Gaztak! This is the game that I've been waiting for for a long long time. The game industry NEEDS a game like this! My money is practically already yours lol Definetly gonna continue to spread the word!
Thank you @Barkingworm ! We are really happy you like everything so far! Please do spread the word as growing the community will really make a big difference! The more the community grows, the more empowered the development will become!

Well i's time for a new pc i guess 😁

But in all seriousness i'm really impressed, i really couldn't say what i was expecting but this is certainly beyond that

The model it's incredibly detailed, the expression and the gaze in particular... love it

It really shows how much care it was put in his creation (as well as all the incredible artwork seen this far of course, dance macabre could be shown on a wall as a painting)

I think it is the right call for the game to start slowly, working for the current content to play and look as intended and than gradually progressing to add more

Keep up with the excellent work (y) (i can't wait to see the "in game" models of the wraith and wight)

Reactions: shinybri