Isaiahher

Ripe
Sep 4, 2022
Washington D.C.
I'm very new to this community so please excuse any lack of information I may possess. My only suggestion is that a multitude and diverse variety of hairstyles be added for the representation of Black people. I remember playing Elden Ring and filling disheartened that such a modern and well developed game seemed so unaware of what black people's hair actually look like. This is very prevalent in the reaction videos on YouTube complaining about the lack of inclusiveness in a game in which you can literally recreation your favorite celebrities and video game characters. Please review the below.

Sent Respectly,

Herron, Isaiah N.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-132023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-132023_Chrome.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Useful
Reactions: Temuldjin
I'm very new to this community so please excuse any lack of information I may possess. My only suggestion is that a multitude and diverse variety of hairstyles be added for the representation of Black people. I remember playing Elden Ring and filling disheartened that such a modern and well developed game seemed so unaware of what black people's hair actually look like. This is very prevalent in the reaction videos on YouTube complaining about the lack of inclusiveness in a game in which you can literally recreation your favorite celebrities and video game characters. Please review the below.

Sent Respectly,

Herron, Isaiah N.

I would like to point out that we have already seen a variety of hairstyles in the banshee reveal, including bangs if i remember correctly, which I might not
Naaah it was curly hair, but I don't see why we can't have other types as well, I'm sure apocalypse would love more customisation