Some aspects I noticed on the video:
1. FOV differences. The second gameplay section had an increased field of view than most of the gameplay so far.
2. Some of the gameplay was played using a controller.
3. The texture of the cobblestones in the last in-game footage had fake depth in them. I forgot the name of this trick, but it's basically texture that creates an illusion of elevation or depressions by combining different layers of textures. It does adds to realism.
4. A few new moves with the dual axes.

I still don't understand what sort of mechanisms players will have to influence the story of the game besides actual feedback. I guess we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves. This is something fairly complex, after all.

Reactions: punkintheband
If the age that will be taking place during alpha is the one when the undead first appears, does that make us alphas? Are we gonna be the first Vampires, Liches, Revenant, etc, in this world?

If the age that will be taking place during alpha is the one when the undead first appears, does that make us alphas? Are we gonna be the first Vampires, Liches, Revenant, etc, in this world?

That will make you Vampires Liches and Revenants of the First Age, and you will literately make history in Deadhaus Sonata. There is a deep history of the universe and undead were around before the formation of Deadhaus. So, anyone participating in the First Age will key in foundational structures of the House of the Dead!