June 2020 Roadmap Update

Join our Director and CEO Denis Dyack as he provides an update to our Roadmap and reveals new forum badges!

Update: The Ageless (1000 additional platinum ($100 value) when you buy any founders pack) promotion will end on July 1, 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Rook

Comments

Livin

Long Dead
Herald of the Dead
Ageless
Magus
Mar 20, 2019
Another year, huh. Well, if most LoK fans are anything they're patient. Could you give a rough estimation of when we'll see some liche gameplay, though? I've seen a little Revenant and a lot of vampire but nothing of the other class that is supposed to be in the first age outside of artwork.

Jalen.P

Community Herald
Staff member
Cat Adopter
Jan 20, 2020
Another year, huh. Well, if most LoK fans are anything they're patient. Could you give a rough estimation of when we'll see some liche gameplay, though? I've seen a little Revenant and a lot of vampire but nothing of the other class that is supposed to be in the first age outside of artwork.
It is too early to say when exactly we can show off Liche gameplay. As a rough estimate, we are thinking not until March.

Cradlis

Ripe
Vampire Scholar
Ageless
Prophet
Feb 8, 2019
Do you guys think it's possible to postpone the final date where we can buy founders pack? I know you said that if people want refunds they have a certain limit, but what can keep you from extending the time to buy packs? Since you are delaying the game, with good reason and I support it, you give more time to new potential players to be part of the adventure :)

Denis Dyack

Pale Rider
Staff member
Cat Adopter
Vampire Scholar
Dec 26, 2017
Niagara, Ontario. Canada
www.apocalypse333.com
Do you guys think it's possible to postpone the final date where we can buy founders pack? I know you said that if people want refunds they have a certain limit, but what can keep you from extending the time to buy packs? Since you are delaying the game, with good reason and I support it, you give more time to new potential players to be part of the adventure :)
Yes, we currently plan to keep these founders packs around until the launch of the first age - so they will be around for a while. The 2nd round of founders packs will be added to the current ones and the original ones will not be removed.