Decayed
Mallius Odium
Immemorial
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Nov 2, 2020
Texas
I might only be having trouble finding it, but do we have an official map for Deadhaus Sonata yet? And how many places have been listed?

I'm still trying to go through all the lore and figuring out the setting as it currently is mainly because I was planning to do a bit of writing myself. I don't know if it would end up being used for anything but I was also planning to incorporate some ideas from my own dark fantasy setting I had worked on awhile back that I personally think would sync interestingly with this backdrop.

This is the current Map. Nogosaua is now Malorum. Dont count it as final either because everything is in the process of being overhauled. Including the map. How much of the map will change from this to final remains to be seen. :)

ELhyHaeWsAAVehz.jpg104674631_569392707327070_583686090911701613_o.jpg

Was about to start writing yesterday after FINALLY figuring out which writing style I wanted to use when I realized I forgot one other important aspect of Malorum. What is the current technology level of the world? Are we talking Middle-Ages esque tech, or early industrial revolution? What I'm mainly aiming to know is whether or not my first setting of using a Steam Train is viable or it needs to be reduced down to a carriage.

Was about to start writing yesterday after FINALLY figuring out which writing style I wanted to use when I realized I forgot one other important aspect of Malorum. What is the current technology level of the world? Are we talking Middle-Ages esque tech, or early industrial revolution? What I'm mainly aiming to know is whether or not my first setting of using a Steam Train is viable or it needs to be reduced down to a carriage.

Middle ages, pre-gunpowder. :)

Reactions: Faceless Mike