Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in time for the Holidays!

Everyone, we have updated to a new merch store here:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
If you are looking for variety, you could potentially add mousepads, key rings (in the shape of symbols, the logo, character emblems, etc.), flags (of the factions in the game), game posters, bed sheets, eiderdowns, pens and other artwork materials, gaming chair capes, carpets, towels, dishes (black dishes with the logo in the middle, sounds great), magnets (for putting in metal surfaces, such as a fridge), flipflops, plantpots, adhesives (for different kinds of places), animated wallpapers, backpacks, toys, and...
When you are finally ready, cosplay items.

If you are looking for creative associations, you can use not just symbols, logos and emblems but also the weapons in the game, the various races and classes, especial clothing they use (such as the Lich's crown), phrases from the game, and collectibles of the various factions.

Last edited:
If you are looking for variety, you could potentially add mousepads, key rings (in the shape of symbols, the logo, character emblems, etc.), flags (of the factions in the game), game posters, bed sheets, eiderdowns, pens and other artwork materials, gaming chair capes, carpets, towels, dishes (black dishes with the logo in the middle, sounds great), magnets (for putting in metal surfaces, such as a fridge), flipflops, plantpots, adhesives (for different kinds of places), animated wallpapers, backpacks, toys, and...
When you are finally ready, cosplay items.

If you are looking for creative associations, you can use not just symbols, logos and emblems but also the weapons in the game, the various races and classes, especial clothing they use (such as the Lich's crown), phrases from the game, and collectibles of the various factions.
Hats with the logo would prob be a good idea. I see many merch stores that sell hats

Thanks! We put the store together pretty quickly but will see if we can add these items to it.

I agree with hats, i prefer unstructured hats. Patches would be good, maybe something like a signed poster? The other thing is there is a ton of white there and no options for black shirt white logo.

EDIT: I found the black shirt white logo on one tee shirt but got the message, "Hmm... Looks like you don't have access to this page."

Last edited:
Reactions: punkintheband
Yeah there's some merch confusion still going on I think.
The Merch link in the forum sends me to teespring, but the Merch link on the front page and in the store sends me to Spreadshirt.
Spreadshirt demands I shop on spreadshirt.ca and if I want to use the country I'm in, the Deadhaus merch is unavailable.
If I want to use teespring, I can't choose the dark garments with the white logo. That returns an error.

Reactions: punkintheband
Status
Not open for further replies.