Feb 12, 2021
I know some people might flaw me for mentioning this but I think its a great way to show boost the games appearance and mood for the audences. That is implementing something similar to these images im showing here from witcher 2 assassin of the kings. You see im passionate about nature design interior feedback in video games. Especially since I heard romance is on the table to be added in deadhause sonata sometime down the line of its progression. I'm not saying there should be any extreme or sexually explicit addons to the game. I wouldn't mind it personally but I'm sure some others would and I wholeheartly respect that. There can always be options where you can disable those content for those who don't want to experience it depending on of course if apocolypse studios wants to consider this. With all that's said, it is worth my try to share these ideas with you so that deadhause sonata isn't always dark night and day but also delivering some sense of pleasure or nature driven moments.

Once again kindest regards
Thank you guys

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 1484764843.jpg
    1484764843.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 19073188511_dda87445e9_b.jpg
    19073188511_dda87445e9_b.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I've decided to update you all on new sample ideas on what I'm trying to explain. It was actually very difficult for me to find something that is in regards to nature romantic related areas because it doesn't exist in video games very much. You see in deadhause sonata, in my heart and soul I believe that it can deliver more superior versions on this related topic. For example you see here the forest in witcher 2 you can make these grasses a different more dark fantasy color instead such as red,dark purple, or blue. The trees the same thing can be said. The dragon age picture showing here shows a great representation on what potential beauty in deadhause can bring. Its going to drive the player saying " Wow this is amazing" deadhause looks both grim and beautiful at the same time. Balance is what I like to call it. Lastly picture witcher 3 vegelbuds the artwork on that is very well done. There's lots of plants, fancy exterior fountain, and the lights showing enough in depth color temperature. Its always my willing to help you guys make your game project the best it can deliver. All these samples are absolutely going to just enhance its quality and content.

Attachments

• 022207.jpg
    022207.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 800px-Tw3_a_matter_of_life_and_death_4.jpg
    800px-Tw3_a_matter_of_life_and_death_4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 5
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 5
More samples..

Attachments

• 7c7d730121857c6d80a3c07fc59fd97d.jpg
    7c7d730121857c6d80a3c07fc59fd97d.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 5
  • es13.jpg
    es13.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 5
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 5
  • ss_f7191a9b5efbc432b34f54cded42ce1acb5e5505.600x338.jpg
    ss_f7191a9b5efbc432b34f54cded42ce1acb5e5505.600x338.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
  • the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-xbox-one-1377097516-051.jpg
    the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-xbox-one-1377097516-051.jpg
    712.8 KB · Views: 5
  • ss_b67eaa257457c752565040bfca99821b03db4160.1920x1080.jpg
    ss_b67eaa257457c752565040bfca99821b03db4160.1920x1080.jpg
    793.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Qq3rj56g.jpg
    Qq3rj56g.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-05-04-8.png
    2018-05-04-8.png
    733 KB · Views: 5
  • the-witcher-2-7.jpg
    the-witcher-2-7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5
  • The-Witcher-2-06.jpg
    The-Witcher-2-06.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Camp.jpg
    Camp.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 5
Believe me I do like gothic dark fantasy medieval settings. Funny thing my name in social medias used to be GothSoul_19 but later I changed it because I haven't noticed much of a great vibration to my well being. It was right before my senior year in high school ended. I started playing this exclusive playstation game called bloodborne summer 2019. It was one of my most darkest times inserting myself into that world. I was dealing with some severe form of depression and negative thoughts. I have enjoyed playing it still in a way even though it didn't have much nature or beauty aspects of it. But if I look back at my 19 year old self and ask " What can a video game show me that could possibly prevent me from feeling so low?" and I'm here to answer that past self of mine today. Is having a world that as you walk into it you can see something that would be very hard or non existing to experience in real life. Neverwinter, world of warcraft, The Witcher 3, Dragon age are all great representations of that which I've uploaded for you guys to see. Deadhause sonata is great.. I wouldn't go above and beyond to express myself in a higher point if I didn't care much about it. Its a game that not only that I think can be the best spiritual successor of legacy of kain but also delivering an atmosphere universe that shows strong nature driven directions into the game. aswell as fantastic architectures, exterior design, interior, and spiritual vibes. Not many video game developers care enough to look into gaming in the aspect of mental health. Maybe deadhause sonata could be that game even though it is very gory and shows elements of violence. Could still have a special feeling to it that you are seeking vengeance destruction but aswell as feeling like you have worthiness into whatever area you enter.

Always feels good for me sharing about those things because when you guys say " Help us make the best game" You shall have my purest inspired intentions delivered.☺

Attachments

• castle-swamp-art-ruins-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    castle-swamp-art-ruins-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_e3_2014-16.jpg
    Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_e3_2014-16.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 4
  • marcin-michalski-bald-1.jpg
    marcin-michalski-bald-1.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 4
  • KJqpqBX.jpg
    KJqpqBX.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 4
  • da_inquisition_lost_temple_of_dirthamen_dreamscene_by_droot1986_d8gvi10-350t.jpg
    da_inquisition_lost_temple_of_dirthamen_dreamscene_by_droot1986_d8gvi10-350t.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
  • dragonage_1287894b.jpg
    dragonage_1287894b.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 220325-video_games-concept_art-Dragon_Age_Inquisition-Dragon_Age.jpg
    220325-video_games-concept_art-Dragon_Age_Inquisition-Dragon_Age.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 4
  • CooperativeThoroughAssassinbug-poster.jpg
    CooperativeThoroughAssassinbug-poster.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 4
  • shawn-kassian-cathedral-night-02.jpg
    shawn-kassian-cathedral-night-02.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 4
  • dai_01-740x416.jpg
    dai_01-740x416.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 831730-dragon-age-inquisition-jaws-of-hakkon-playstation-4-screenshot.jpg
    831730-dragon-age-inquisition-jaws-of-hakkon-playstation-4-screenshot.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 4
  • Warcraft_tirisfal_glades_by_fliegar.jpg
    Warcraft_tirisfal_glades_by_fliegar.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Silverpine2.jpg
    Silverpine2.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 4
  • Howling-Fjord-Sky-Animated-World-Of-Warcraft-Screensaver-.jpg
    Howling-Fjord-Sky-Animated-World-Of-Warcraft-Screensaver-.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 4
  • eFqhcY6.jpg
    eFqhcY6.jpg
    800.1 KB · Views: 5
  • leah-fuhrman-drustvar-cursed.jpg
    leah-fuhrman-drustvar-cursed.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 811768-aftermath.jpg
    811768-aftermath.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 19745a8b898667fc33b5d6e95400dfe8798f270a_hq.jpg
    19745a8b898667fc33b5d6e95400dfe8798f270a_hq.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 437744-blutdornhohle-entrace-to-bloodthorn.jpg
    437744-blutdornhohle-entrace-to-bloodthorn.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 4
Varied looks and beautiful scenes is a most for any game. :) a dark world without beautiful structures and vistas is boring.

Would like to share these videos.. give it a watch for possible inspiration and ideas for deadhause sonata.

Last edited:
I am not too worried about the game having beautiful vistas and epic set pieces. I can't think of a game Denis has worked on that does not have visual feasts for the eye. He is a lover of movies and cinematics. I know we have mostly seen dark gloomy images but these are concept art to set the mood of the game as a gritty horror game. They have made a whole new calendar for this game world with day and night and seasons so we should get some cool transitions of areas going from night to day but also from winter to spring etc. This game is going to have a huge area to explore so it can't all be gloomy night scenes.

I am not too worried about the game having beautiful vistas and epic set pieces. I can't think of a game Denis has worked on that does not have visual feasts for the eye. He is a lover of movies and cinematics. I know we have mostly seen dark gloomy images but these are concept art to set the mood of the game as a gritty horror game. They have made a whole new calendar for this game world with day and night and seasons so we should get some cool transitions of areas going from night to day but also from winter to spring etc. This game is going to have a huge area to explore so it can't all be gloomy night scenes.
The only game Denis has worked on that is suitable to my liking would be blood omen legacy of kain. It had pretty much everything I would like. Colors on point, nature, atmosphere, and such. Except of course no romance. Chances aren't too high for deadhause sonata to be surrounded and covered by a world like the witcher. Its still always good for me to make posts like this because maybe they might reconsider some things if not already what I would like to be in it is included.

The only game Denis has worked on that is suitable to my liking would be blood omen legacy of kain. It had pretty much everything I would like. Colors on point, nature, atmosphere, and such. Except of course no romance. Chances aren't too high for deadhause sonata to be surrounded and covered by a world like the witcher. Its still always good for me to make posts like this because maybe they might reconsider some things if not already what I would like to be in it is included.
What was wrong with Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem? It had plenty of color, lots of nature and atmosphere, minus the romance, which will not be a thing in Deadhaus anyway because this isn't that kind of RPG. Why not just let them do their work, and when they put out actual visual footage of the game, then make your commentary, instead of pre-judging things before we've seen any actual footage?

Attachments

• Eternal Darkness 2.jpg
    Eternal Darkness 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Eternal Darkness 3.jpg
    Eternal Darkness 3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Eternal Darkness.jpg
    Eternal Darkness.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2
I don't know why you think the world will not be as expansive as the Witchers. Have you seen their video about the world map?

If you are looking for romancing options and a bright cheery game, this might not be the game for you. They are exploring dark themes and want to embrace the lore of the undead in a new way. I actually like the mood they have set and expect it to be the majority of the game. I would love huge vistas and areas to explore but don't expect them to be as brightly colored as the witcher or Destiny. I want something more like Gears of war 1 versus Gears 5 which is more cartoony. The undead will want to be in caves and explore more at night than the day.

I am not saying I don't want huge vistas and great sunsets and sunrises, but I will be stalking the living at night and from the shadows. Maybe when they add new houses that are more day-oriented but for Deadhaus I want to embrace the night.

I don't know why you think the world will not be as expansive as the Witchers. Have you seen their video about the world map?

If you are looking for romancing options and a bright cheery game, this might not be the game for you. They are exploring dark themes and want to embrace the lore of the undead in a new way. I actually like the mood they have set and expect it to be the majority of the game. I would love huge vistas and areas to explore but don't expect them to be as brightly colored as the witcher or Destiny. I want something more like Gears of war 1 versus Gears 5 which is more cartoony. The undead will want to be in caves and explore more at night than the day.

I am not saying I don't want huge vistas and great sunsets and sunrises, but I will be stalking the living at night and from the shadows. Maybe when they add new houses that are more day-oriented but for Deadhaus I want to embrace the night.
I'm fine with that.. gears of war 1 ultimate edition I recently gave it a look on YouTube. Colors were good actually reminds me a lot on prince of persia the warrior within. I enjoyed playing that game. I respect your preferences and we will see what comes next. In the meantime though I just won't continue posting here until there's something to comment once updated visuals are released. You all have my apology that my ideas seem pressuring.

Reactions: Purple Gryphon
No need to apologize. That is what the forums are for and what the devs want to see. If most people wanted to see a bright game then it might change the art style some. Not that you have not influenced them already. I love most of the images you posted and think that many of them could fit into the world of Deadhaus.

• Friendly
Reactions: E v o l v e d