Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Prophet
Old World
Harbinger
Feb 8, 2019
Hi!

I know I'm not part of the company but I would like to help you with this game as much as I can. Like I said on discord, I can't do computer stuff because I'm not well versed on that matter, but maybe I could help you with world building? Or voice talent? I'm creating my very own world at home and I make DnD campaigns to put life in it with the help of many players. I've created a new language that I'm proud of (even if I can't compare to Tolkien's work) and I intend to publish this story one day, with many books. That is a dream I have since I'm young.

I know you must already have your teams and all, but if you need help I'll gladly offer mine. I dont want to wait for the game, I want to be part of it :D

Cheers!

Hi!

I know I'm not part of the company but I would like to help you with this game as much as I can. Like I said on discord, I can't do computer stuff because I'm not well versed on that matter, but maybe I could help you with world building? Or voice talent? I'm creating my very own world at home and I make DnD campaigns to put life in it with the help of many players. I've created a new language that I'm proud of (even if I can't compare to Tolkien's work) and I intend to publish this story one day, with many books. That is a dream I have since I'm young.

I know you must already have your teams and all, but if you need help I'll gladly offer mine. I dont want to wait for the game, I want to be part of it :D

Cheers!

Hi @Cradlis,

Thank you for your kind words and support. We would love you to help contribute to building the world, and in fact, we have an announcement in a couple of weeks that will directly address this. Stay tuned! :D

Best regards,
Denis