Grim Scribe
Prophet
Magus
Vampire Scholar
Harbinger
Dec 26, 2017
Niagara, Ontario. Canada
deadhaussonata.com
These new types of forums allow for questions and answers to be voted and confirmed. This will make it easier to go through and make sure we answer every question.

One question per thread! :)

Is this the symbol for deadhaus on the cosmology?

SmartSelect_20201005-121059_Chrome.jpg

Is this the symbol for deadhaus on the cosmology?

View attachment 521
Hey Livin, I'll answer this one here, but for future questions be sure to create your own thread so that we can properly track them. Denis and I were talking, and this particular sigil is from an earlier stage of development and is therefore undergoing a similar redesign as our overall art direction.

Reactions: Livin
Hey, I'd like to know, will the elder gods in deadhaus sonata be more inspired from the works of h.p lovecraft (similar to eternal darkness) or well this be a more human approach to elder gods? And if maybe we could see some designs of them in the near future.

Hey, I'd like to know, will the elder gods in deadhaus sonata be more inspired from the works of h.p lovecraft (similar to eternal darkness) or well this be a more human approach to elder gods? And if maybe we could see some designs of them in the near future.
Hi @Soul_Bigelow please create a new post for this question so we can track it and answer it. Thank you! I will lock this thread :) - Oh wait I see you already did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.