Cat Adopter
Ageless
OG 2020
Grim Scribe
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Apr 16, 2020
With the retirement of the Old World becoming imminent, the thought turns to what the new world may bring. Since Deadhaus Sonata makes a big point of community involvement, the community gets a say in this. In this thread, you do not get to decide the fate of Malorum for once. Instead, you will get to decide the fate of new people joining us in Deadhaus. Come up with your ideas for new pack rewards and post them here! The dead who come up with the ideas that get picked, will get the reward they designed!

Elveone

Long Dead
Mallius Odium
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Dog Adopter
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 28, 2019
First thought - you get to carry your gravestone as an item. You can drag it on a chain after you. Personalized with the name of the character and a cool gothic design with an ornate cross or whatever the appropriate religious symbol for Malorum would be. If there is housing you can also have the grave itself as a... furniture?

Puzzlewell

Ripe
Risen
Old World
Harbinger
Apr 14, 2021
I know I said it initially as a joke but I might as well put it out there in some seriousness too. Now of course it clashes with the look of DeadHaus but in all honesty, since we're striving to have a lovely community too, a pack including "signed" pictures of Owen and the other high tier exec furry friends that have helped keep the team sane during creation could be something terribly sweet to have. <3 The great part about it too, since we're a digital age these days, we could even photoshop them to have the friends be for each of the classes too.

It's around 75% a joke, but I admit I absolutely would jump for it too cause it's a nice little touch that brings pet lovers of the community together. :3

Reactions: shinybri

Meta

Long Dead
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 16, 2021
Texas
scrollreference.png

[The Ever-Written End]

A bewitched scroll that records every death its owner has suffered by date, time, and cause.
Useless in the hands of a mortal, somewhat useful in the hands of the mortally-challenged.

Disclaimer: That ain't my art, that's just for reference.

Last edited:

Rx_Bishop_MD

Reliquary of the Dead
Mallius Odium
Immemorial
Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Oct 11, 2020
I would love to see a small dark music box, 8 notes so that you can custom your own song that plays for all to hear for just a few seconds.
Each note could be a minor chord so that it always has that dark feel to it. I would imagine it would be a higher tier item.

Rx_Bishop_MD

Reliquary of the Dead
Mallius Odium
Immemorial
Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Oct 11, 2020
still surprised a "Will-o'-the-wisp" familiar / pet has not been suggested yet....
I suggest a will-o-wisp familiar pet.

But jokes aside..

A Compass of Malorum

Something that might be a low tier item..but an emote style action that pulls out a compass that projects a Malorum Constellation. Either Random or Specific.
(Quite possibly something that could guide you somewhere)

shinybri

First Voice in the Choir
Beast Keeper
Herald of the Dead
Immemorial
Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Dog Adopter
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Sep 16, 2020
USA
I would love to see a small dark music box, 8 notes so that you can custom your own song that plays for all to hear for just a few seconds.
Each note could be a minor chord so that it always has that dark feel to it. I would imagine it would be a higher tier item.
This would be really cool, kinda like how your town can have a tune in Animal Crossing? It could be a class-specific item, and it makes sense for a certain vocal undead to just sing it.... The musical items each class gets could be interesting for sure!

Livin

Ancient
Herald of the Dead
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
A slime monster that spreads to cover the area you are in when released, breaking down all that is yours to claim such as loot or materials before returning to you with it. Upon command the slime will reproduce what it gathered in the same state as it was before being broken down.

This would be to help out with resource gathering and inventory management.

Last edited: